- 3 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 3 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 4 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 5 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence against former champions Patna Pirates
- News AirAsia pilot suspended for wrongly transmitting ‘hijack code’: Report
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Automobiles Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Extracted from the seeds of rose bushes, rosehip oil is an incredibly beneficial skin care ingredient that has become sacred within the beauty community.
This potent oil is replete with skin-benefiting vitamins and powerful antioxidants that can help your skin become healthier and prettier.
There are various ways in which usage of this oil can help your skin become better. Firstly, the antioxidants present in it can prevent the free radicals from damaging your skin. Secondly, the presence of skin-improving vitamins in this oil can help nourish your skin from the inside out and ward off unsightly breakouts.
However, in order to get the best results from this skin care ingredient, it is incredibly important to use it in the right way. Today, at Boldsky, we've listed the ways in which you should use rosehip oil on your face for maximum gain.
Give the following methods a try to get the kind of skin you've always yearned for.
Note: Test any of the following concoctions on a patch of skin prior to applying it to your facial skin to be certain that it suits your skin type.
1. Directly Apply It To Your Skin
Pour 2-3 drops of rosehip oil onto a cotton ball. Gently apply it all over your freshly cleaned face. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing your face with lukewarm water. Try this 3-4 times in a week to get clear-looking skin.
2. With Vitamin C
Prepare a concoction of ½ teaspoon of vitamin C powder, 3-4 drops of rosehip oil and 1 teaspoon of rose water. Smear the combination all over your freshly cleaned face and allow it to stay there for about 10 minutes before washing it off with normal water. Biweekly usage of rosehip oil in this way can help you get fresh-looking skin.
3. With Aloe Vera Gel
Blend 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel with 4 drops of rosehip oil and spread the resulting material all over your face. Leave it on for a good 10 minutes before washing it off with room temperature water. Use this remedial combination twice a month to get brighter complexion.
4. With Jojoba Essential Oil And Coconut Oil
Combine 4 drops of jojoba essential oil with 2-3 drops of rosehip oil and ½ a teaspoon of coconut oil. Spread the mix all over your face and let it settle in your skin for about 10 minutes before wiping it off with a wet washcloth. Help nourish your skin from the inside out by using this incredible concoction on a monthly basis.
5. With Argan Oil
Merge 4 drops of each - argan oil and rosehip oil. Dip a cotton ball in the prepared concoction and gently apply it all over your face. Let the material dry for a little while before cleansing it off with lukewarm water. Combat dry skin-related problems by using rosehip oil in this particular way on a monthly basis.
6. With Turmeric Powder
Create a blend of a pinch of turmeric powder, ½ a teaspoon of rose water and 3-4 drops of rosehip oil. Put the blend all over your face. Permit it to stay there for about 5-10 minutes before washing it off with tepid water. Get rid of pigmentation from your skin by using this combination on a monthly basis.
7. With Honey And Yogurt
Simply combine 4 drops of rosehip oil with 1 teaspoon of each, honey and yogurt. Cover your facial skin with this remedial concoction and leave it there for 10 minutes. Cleanse your face with lukewarm water. Repeat this method twice a month to get brighter complexion.
8. With Vitamin E Oil
Just combine the oil extracted from a vitamin E capsule with 3-4 drops of rosehip oil. Gently spread the resulting material all over your face. Let it stay there for a good 10 minutes before cleaning your skin with tepid water. Fight off the free radicals in your skin and prevent them from making your skin look dull and lifeless.