- 14 min ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 23 min ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- 1 hr ago Ajeeb Dastaans Promotions: Aditi Rao Hydari Looks Fresh And Pretty In Her Delicate Pink French Mesh Dress
- Movies Shaan Trashes Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh's Songs; Says Anyone Can Sing Them
- Finance Subscribers of NPS and Atal Pension Yojana Increases by 23%: PFRDA
- News Haryana cancels Class 10 board exam, postpones Class 12 exam
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Be it winter or summer, you can never really escape humidity in India! Which is why, you need to always keep this hydrating green tea face mist with you 24x7 and that is how to instantly revive and refresh your dull skin naturally!
Why green tea, you ask? packed with a chock-full of antioxidants, green tea is that 'pick-me-up' your skin needs to restore its lost vitality after end of the day.
Plus, green tea has antibacterial properties that soothe irritated skin, control excess oil secretion and repair the damaged skin cells.
Other ingredients included in this herbal mist to refresh skin are rose water, rosehip oil and lemon zest. Rosehip oil is full of omega-6 fatty acids that lock in the moisture, preventing it from escaping through open pores.
Rose water acts as a toner, and lemon zest awakens the skin cells. Citric acid present in lemon acts as a mild exfoliant that scrapes off the top dead skin layer, resulting in smooth and clear complexion.
All the ingredients used in this DIY facial mist are ideal for oily and acne-prone skin. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to revive your dull skin naturally. Take a look.
Heat 2 cups of distilled water. Bring it to a boiling point. Add a tablespoon of loose green tea leaves. Let it simmer for 10 minutes and then turn off the heat.
Let the green tea cool in room temperature. By now, you should have a clear green solution. If you want a more concentrated brew, add another teaspoon of green tea leaves.
Strain the solution. Add 3 to 4 drops of rosehip oil to the solution. Rosehip oil will keep your skin from drying out, giving it a radiant dewy glow.
Add 2 tablespoons of pure rose water to the solution. Rose water works as a great cleanser that will remove dirt and oil buildup in the pores, allowing your skin to breathe.
Grate some lemon to the mixture in the end. Ideally, a pinch is enough to give the facial mist that refreshing edge and distinct note.
Transfer the solution into a spray bottle and place it in the refrigerator to chill for a while. The coolness of the solution will stimulate the blood flow and make your skin glow.
Every time you feel your skin becoming dull, close your eyes and spritz some solution onto your face and neck. Let it get soaked naturally. If there is too much of it, simply blot your face with a tissue paper and that is how simple it is to revive your dull skin naturally.
- In case, if the green tea face mist goes into your eyes, rinse it off with plain water.
- If your skin is too dirty, rinse it first with plain water, before spritzing the mist. You don't want the dirt layer to further clog your pores, do you?
- For added rejuvenation, you can also add a vitamin E capsule gel. But use in limited quantity, as it can make your skin oily.
With each use of this herbal mist, you will notice your skin become visibly soft, smooth and supple!