- 17 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 29 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- 1 hr ago Heard About A Pill To Fake Virginity On 'The First Night'? Well, It Is True!
- Technology Apple Research App For iPhone, Watch Goes Live: All You Need To Know
- News Minority view in Sabarimala verdict is a stern reminder of how SC verdicts should be implemented
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City & United want Inter's Martinez as Atletico eye Rakitic
- Movies Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar To Play Sanyogita In Akshay Kumar’s Prithviraj
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Finance Places Where You Can Sell Gold Jewellery For Cash In India
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Camphor oil commonly known as "Karpur Ka Tel" is extremely helpful on your skin. Camphor oil , which is tremendously beneficial for the skin, has been in use since more than 50 years. It is found in most of the beauty products, thanks to its skin-protecting properties.
Camphor is not only beneficial for the health, but is also great to be used on skin as well as hair. From acne to blemishes and dark circles, camphor oil helps to treat most of the skin-related problems. Using camphor oil on a daily basis can help to give you a radiant and flawless skin.
Here's a DIY camphor oil face mask that could do wonders in treating acne and hence is the best you could use on an acne-prone skin.
Have a look at the recipe and also the benefits of the different ingredients that are used in the face mask.
- Three spoons of gram flour
- Two spoons of glycerine
- Two spoons of camphor oil
- Three spoons of rose water
- Take three spoons of gram flour in a bowl.
- Now, add two spoons of glycerine (if you have dry and acne-prone skin, add a few more drops of glycerine).
- Then, add two spoons of camphor oil to the paste.
- Mix three spoons of rose water to the gram flour mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make sure no lumps are formed.
- Massage your face with this and allow it to dry.
- Wash off after 15 minutes.
- Use this remedy to get rid of the acne easily within a few uses.
Benefits Of Camphor Oil On Skin
- Most of the Ayurvedic studies suggest that camphor oil helps to soothe the skin and calm down the itching on skin.
- Camphor oil proves to be an excellent ingredient that helps to treat various skin-related issues like eczema.
- Camphor oil proves to be an effective remedy that helps to soothe even minor burns on the skin and treat sunburns.
- In order to treat sun damage or sun tanned skin, camphor oil proves to be excellent.
- Due to anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties found in camphor oil, it helps to treat acne and also bring down the swelling and inflammation.
- Using camphor oil on the face not only helps to heal the acne scars but also gives you a blemish-free skin.
Benefits Of Gram Flour On Skin
- It helps to lighten your skin naturally, thus giving you a glowing skin.
- Using gram flour on the face can help to reduce oil buildup, thus preventing clogged pores.
- Gram flour helps to clear dirt and dust and also clears the debris from the face.
- If you have facial hair, it is always good to massage your face with gram flour.
- Regular application of gram flour can help to remove tan from the skin and also fight against a pimple.
- Application of gram flour helps to soothe the inflammation and pain caused by acne or zits.
Benefits Of Rose Water
- Rose water helps to calm down irritation and itching sensation on the skin.
- Rose water helps to give you a radiant and glowing skin.
- Due to natural calming properties found in rose water, it can help to heal the pain caused due to a pimple.
- It can help to prevent clogged pores, thus preventing an appearance of acne.
- It helps to control the oil on the skin, thus keeping your face fresh throughout the day.
- Using rose water on the skin can help to give you acne-free and blemish-free skin.
- Using rose water on the skin can help to prevent serious breakouts on the skin.
Benefits Of Glycerine On The Skin
- It helps to maintain pH value on the skin, thus keeping your skin hydrated.
- It helps to soothe the acne and also heal acne scars easily.
- Using glycerine on a daily basis can help to give you instant fairness.
- Using glycerine can help to prevent breakouts and acne on the face without any extra efforts.