We ladies are always looking for new and better ways of hair removal. Epilating is one such method. It isn't as common as the other forms of hair removal, so here is all you need to know about epilating.
Epilation is a very convenient method of hair removal, and we will tell you all that you need to know about it before you venture into it, as we know that we can all be a little reluctant to try out any new form of hair removal, without knowing all about it.
You all know about the most common hair removal methods like waxing, threading and even shaving and exactly how these things would feel and affect your skin. So, it is time to know about this method of hair removal as well and try it out for yourself. Here's all that you need to know about epilating.
1. What Is The Method Like?
Epilators have a tweezer-like mechanism that helps pull out your hair, which sounds a lot more painful than it is. There are multiple tweezers working at once.
2. How To Use An Epilator?
You just have to run the epilator over the area where you want to remove the hair. It is best to do this after a shower. There are even some epilators that you can use in the shower.
3. Is It Painful?
We wouldn't say that it does not hurt at all, because anything that pulls out your hair would definitely hurt. But it hurts a lot less than waxing.
4. Is It Safe For Sensitive Skin?
Waxing can be a little too much for people with a sensitive skin type, as the lemon and sugar in wax does not suit everyone. So if you have sensitive skin, you should go for epilating as a method of hair removal.
5. How Long Does It Last?
It depends on your hair growth, but epilation should last you as long as waxing does. An average of 2-3 weeks is normal.
6. Are There Any Side Effects That We Could Face?
It can lead to ingrown hairs, so make sure you exfoliate your skin well before using an epilator, and moisturise your skin there after.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?