- 1 hr ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 4 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 4 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 5 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Sports Fans to distribute masks on Ganguly's birthday on Wednesday, do charity
- News PM Modi to address global audience at India Global Week 2020
- Movies If Nepotism Worked, Sunny Deol’s Son Would’ve Been Like Tom Cruise: Annu Kapoor
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Expected To Go For Sale Starting August 21
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
What if we say, there is an all-organic face rinse that will keep dirt from clogging your pores, will remove dead cells, keep pimples and blackheads at bay, and give your skin a killer glow with each wash. All this while suiting your specific skin type. Sounds too good to be true, right?
This DIY face wash does exactly that. Bonus point - it can be whipped up using simple ingredients from your kitchen, costs next to nothing, and it shows results.
One of the beauty secrets Korean women (with enviable clear skin) swear by is this herbal face wash. This beauty ritual essentially includes three steps - scrub-rinse-moisturise. And the ingredients included are cooked rice, rice water, milk and almond oil.
Rice is packed with vitamin B complex called 'inositol', which promotes skin cell growth, stimulates blood flow and slows down skin's ageing.
Other than that, it also contains antioxidants, potent moisturisation properties and UV ray-absorbing properties that repair and hydrate the skin.
Rice water binds the naturally occurring copper in the skin, which prevents melanin formation, making the skin crystal clear and removing age spots.
Milk, on the other hand, has lactic acid that removes the surface impurities and brightens complexion.
To boil it all down, this face wash can work as magic on skin. So, let us get to discovering how to brighten your skin naturally!
Take half a cup of rice, preferably non-processed one, and 1 cup of distilled water. Cook the rice for 15 to 20 minutes.
Once cooked, take the water out. And store the water in a container and place it in the refrigerator to chill for a few minutes.
Take a tablespoon of cooked rice and mash it well. Until it becomes a fine paste. Add the required amount of milk to whip it into a smooth paste.
For added nourishment, you can also add a few drops of almond oil to the DIY face mask.
Apply a thin coat of the mask to your face and neck. Let it sit for 30 minutes. When completely dry, scrub it in a circular motion to remove the deeply embedded dead cells. Rinse with plain water.
Add a little water to rice water, and using a fork, keep stirring until you get a thin liquid. Rinse your face with this solution. Let it sit on your skin for a minute or two. Follow it up by splashing your face with plain water.
Follow it up, by massaging your face with a light moisturiser. Use this cleansing face wash two to three times in a week and watch your complexion become radiant, with no spots in sight!
Give this easy remedy a try, and let us know your feedback in the comment section below.