- 42 min ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 1 hr ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 1 hr ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- News Unidentified man tried to trespass Parliament, caught by security
- Sports Exclusive: Vijay Shankar not disheartened with India snub, focusses on leading Tamil Nadu in Ranji Trophy
- Movies Prabhas To Shelve Jaan And Announce A New Movie? Shocking Rumour Goes Viral
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Acne scars are stubborn and do not fade away easily, even after applying tons of creams and undergoing various treatments. Acne scars can appear anywhere on the face, neck, chest or shoulders. However, it looks more prominent on the face.
Now, you can easily rid of those nasty-looking acne marks with the use of tomatoes. Tomatoes are known to provide a brighter skin by adding a noticeable glow onto your skin. It is also used widely to reduce sun tan. This amazing fruit can also be used to get rid of acne scars and marks.
Tomatoes contain lycopene that offers marvellous benefits for the skin. It is very effective in keeping the skin healthy and glowing. Tomatoes are packed with vitamins A and C and antioxidants that reduce the appearance of skin pores and make the skin appear brighter, by reducing the scar marks.
There are several ways to reduce acne scar marks. Applying face masks that include tomato juice and various other ingredients is the best way to get rid of those pesky acne scar marks.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the ways by which you can use tomatoes to get rid of your acne scars. Read on to know more about it.
Tomato And Papaya: This mixture of papaya and tomato not only helps in getting rid of the acne scars, but also works effectively in lightening the skin tone. Mash a chunk of papaya and add tomato juice to it. Mix it well and apply it on the entire face, concentrating more on the acne-prone areas. Rinse it off after sometime.
Tomato And Honey: Honey is known for its skin benefits. When tomato is mixed with honey, it acts as an effective mask to get rid of acne marks. It leaves the skin clear and flawless. Use this mask once in a week for desired results.
Tomato And Orange: A mixture of tomato and orange juice helps in diminishing the pigmentation and also improves the overall texture of the skin tone. Mix tomato juice with orange juice. Apply this mixture on the face. Leave it on for sometime and later rinse.
Tomato And Cucumber: A combination of tomato and cucumber is yet another face mask that has positive effects on the skin. It reduces the appearance of acne scars and makes the skin glow. Mix equal amounts of tomato and cucumber juice. Apply this mask on to the face. Leave it for sometime and then rinse.
Tomato And Lemon: Mix equal amounts of lemon and tomato juice. Apply this mixture on to the face. Leave it on for sometime and later rinse. This mixture lightens the skin tone, rejuvenates it and makes it appear more bright by reducing the signs of ageing and the acne marks.