- 10 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 31 min ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 41 min ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 1 hr ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh To Star Alongside Sidharth Malhotra And Ajay Devgn In Indra Kumar’s Next Movie
- News He has performed his duty: Cyberabad CP V C Sajjanar's brother
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Kohli's band look to pick up an early lead
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Between the rampant pollution, skin-drying air conditioner, not to mention, chemically formulated skin care products, are you really surprised your skin is frizzling out like a wilted flower? Your skin needs hydration, breathing space and intense rejuvenation, and what it needs is a herbal mask to refresh itself!
From drying out that nasty zit, reducing puffy eyes, toning skin to bringing back that radiant glow, we have carefully curated these Ayurvedic packs, which address the specific issues we face every day, without being too harsh on the skin.
Bonus Point - All the tricks work in less than five minutes and are completely toxic free.
However, before we explore the herbal masks to refresh skin, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind.
Quit touching your face often, unless you want to transfer the germs from your hands to your skin. Apply sunscreen diligently every time you step out, and use a mild cleanser that works for your skin type.
Other than that, here are some natural ingredients that will work like a miracle in reviving your dull skin!
Egg Mask For Plump Skin
Egg packs a powerful punch of protein, which boosts the collagen level of the skin, making it supple, smooth and radiant.
- Take a bowl, separate egg white from the yolk.
- Add in a few drops of lemon juice.
- Using a fork, beat until you get a frothy consistency.
- Cleanse your face and apply a thin coat of the mask on your face and neck.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and then rinse it clean.
Rose Water For Toning
This hydrating face pack tones, nourishes and hydrates skin!
- Take an ice tray, fill in the tray with rose water and add a few drops of tea tree oil.
- You can also add essential oil of your choice.
- Let it solidify, and later rub it onto your skin. It will soothe tired muscles, reduce puffiness and instantly add a glow to your skin!
Apple Juice For Golden Glow
This mask makes your skin dewy, soft and radiant in no time.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of apple juice with an equal amount of honey.
- Using a fork, stir well until the ingredients blend.
- Apply a thin coat onto your face and neck.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and then rinse it clean!
Tea Bag For Eye Rejuvenation
Is puffiness chipping away from your look? Here is a quick tip.
- Pop a used tea bag in the refrigerator, and let it chill for 30 minutes.
- Take out the tea bags and place them on your eyes until the coldness seeps out.
- Packed with tannins and antioxidants, tea bags will not only remove puffiness, but also make your eyes instantly bright and sparkly!
Beetroot Juice For Lip Plumping
For rosy, soft and plump lips you have to try this easy trick.
- Take a few drops of beetroot juice and mix it with a teaspoon of honey.
- Massage it onto your lips, and let it sit overnight.
- In the morning, scrub your lips with the bristle of your brush.
- Follow it up with a nourishing balm. Do this every night for lush, fuller lips.
Potato Juice For Skin Whitening
Potato contains natural skin-bleaching properties that not just whiten your skin, but also remove dark spots.
- Mix a teaspoon of potato juice, with a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply a thin coat onto your face and neck.
- Wait till it dries completely and you feel some stretching on your skin.
- Rinse it off with plain water when done.
Aloe Vera For Instant Hydration
Packed with aloesin, antioxidants and vitamin E, aloe vera can work like a magic on your skin.
- Cut aloe vera leaf in half, extract its gooey gel in a bowl.
- Place it in the refrigerator to chill for a while.
- Massage the gel onto your skin and let it sit overnight.
- By morning, your skin will be smooth, supple and taut.