- 7 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 12 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeepa – Raju Talikote Gets Eliminated
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
ou can make your face look fresh if you give it some attention and take the necessary steps. It is not impossible to attain glowing skin if you work on your skin.
In fact, cleansing your skin regularly would be more than enough to make your face look fresh. This is because the dirt on your face is what makes it look dull.
Also, dead skin cells and clogged pores pose lots of problems.
If you can ensure that your skin is cleansed, scrubbed and protected, you can easily make it look fresh and lively.
Now, let us discuss what else can be done to make your face look fresh.
Get Rid Of The Dirt
When you can keep your skin clean you can make your face look fresh. Get rid of the dirt, sweat and oil. Use a mild cleanser. Make sure you wash your skin twice a day.
Scrub One In A While
Dead skin can make your skin look dull. Exfoliate gently using a gel that contains fruit extracts.
Try An Astringent
Using an astringent occasionally can make your face look fresh. Use cotton to apply the astringent.
What can make your skin look lively? Well, moisturising is important in all seasons. Use an oil free product to avoid an oily face.
How to make skin look younger? Well, protecting your skin is an important step in making your skin look healthy. Use sunscreen for this purpose.
In spite of the protective steps, if your skin suffers sun burn, use aloe vera gel and ice to soothe your skin.
Eating nutritious food and using face packs occasionally are important to make face look fresh naturally.
Pamper It Often
How to make skin look fresh? Well, make it a habit to pamper your skin often through face massages and steaming.