- 8 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- News 4 Keralites on board British-flagged oil tanker seized by Iran: CM urges Centre to ensure safety
- Sports Mark Wood eyes Ashes role despite injury blow
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, is the most common problem that hits almost everyone during their teenage years. For some, it can occur even after teenage. Acne looks ugly on the face and it should be treated with proper care.
No matter how many creams and ointments we use to reduce acne, they simply don't seem to work in reducing these hideous marks. Therefore, the best way to control the occurrence of acne or zits is by going natural and that is by consuming nutritious foods. However, there are a variety of foods that are harmful for the skin, as they can cause acne breakouts, making the skin look worse.
Lifestyle changes and sticking to a proper diet can help get rid of acne in no time. One must not eat foods that are too oily, salty or spicy, and should avoid few foods that are not skin friendly. Very important, you should never forget to hydrate your body as well.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be sharing with you some of the foods that you should never consume if you want to get rid of acne. Read on to know more about it.
Crispy potato chips are a favourite snack of everyone. But, it can harm your health and skin. It is made out of oil and contains starch that can cause havoc for the skin. It is one of the major causes for acne breakouts.
Caffeine drinks are the worst things that can cause acne and spreads of acne on the face. Caffeine stimulates unhealthy skin due to the chemical content present in it. Avoiding foods that contain caffeine is the best way to put an end to acne and breakouts.
Cheese tops the list of foods that are unhealthy for the skin. Cheese can cause acne noticeably. Cheese has negative effect on health due to its steroids and progesterone content. Cheese can be replaced by yoghurt or fresh cream that doesn't harm the skin and is also very skin friendly.
The grease and fats in fried foods are not only bad for your health, but are also very harmful for the skin. Consuming too much of fried foods can make the skin acne prone. Therefore, cutting down on fried foods can improve vitality and radiance of the skin noticeably.
Mango is one of the major foods that can cause acne. Consuming too much of mango increases the body heat and that causes boils and acne breakouts to appear. The high glycaemic index in mango increases the blood insulin levels that triggers acne.
Popcorn is one of the culprits that causes acne breakouts. It contains rich trans fats and starch that aggravate the acne breakouts in the skin. It can trigger the inflammation and intestinal irritation due to its high glutamate content.