- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 25 January 2021
- 6 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- 20 hrs ago Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- 22 hrs ago National Girl Child Day (24 January): Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Automobiles 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Belly button infections are clearly understandable and should not be avoided as these infections are caused due to bacteria and fungi. Inappropriate methods of naval piercing, dirty hands and pollutant contact with the wound are common causes of this infection.
Belly button infections are confirmed after pain, swelling, redness and irritation in the pierced area. Pus secretion after naval piercing in the pierced area should be avoided as it leads to the formation of an abscess which is very fatal. If left untreated, the infection can spread in the entire abdomen and lead to food poisoning or abdomen infections.
Cure belly button infections by proper skin care and medication. Following are tips to cure belly button infections:
- Don't remove the belly ring which you are wearing during the pus secretion. Wait till the pus comes out as taking the ring out will block the pierce and keep it inside the skin thus leading to the formation of abscess.
- Apply alcohol on the infected area as it acts as a disinfectant.
- Antiseptic creams from the pharmaceutical stores can be applied fro mild infections such as swelling and redness on the pierced area.
- Use hot impress if the pus is stubborn to come out. It will liquefy the fluid and help it come out from the pierced hole and also increase blood circulation in the area of application. But before using hot compress, disinfect the container with hot water mixed with table salt.
- Even hydrogen peroxide can be used to take out the pus and clean the affected area.
- If the belly button infection cure doesn't work and is spreading on the abdomen then consult a doctor as it is a severe belly button infection.
Body piercing is trendy. But it is recommended to pay attention after belly piercing to avoid infections in the pierced area as fashion should not be harmful on your body and skin.