- 12 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 21 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 22 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- News IBPS RRB Main revised schedule 2019 and exam pattern
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Belly button infections are clearly understandable and should not be avoided as these infections are caused due to bacteria and fungi. Inappropriate methods of naval piercing, dirty hands and pollutant contact with the wound are common causes of this infection.
Belly button infections are confirmed after pain, swelling, redness and irritation in the pierced area. Pus secretion after naval piercing in the pierced area should be avoided as it leads to the formation of an abscess which is very fatal. If left untreated, the infection can spread in the entire abdomen and lead to food poisoning or abdomen infections.
Cure belly button infections by proper skin care and medication. Following are tips to cure belly button infections:
- Don't remove the belly ring which you are wearing during the pus secretion. Wait till the pus comes out as taking the ring out will block the pierce and keep it inside the skin thus leading to the formation of abscess.
- Apply alcohol on the infected area as it acts as a disinfectant.
- Antiseptic creams from the pharmaceutical stores can be applied fro mild infections such as swelling and redness on the pierced area.
- Use hot impress if the pus is stubborn to come out. It will liquefy the fluid and help it come out from the pierced hole and also increase blood circulation in the area of application. But before using hot compress, disinfect the container with hot water mixed with table salt.
- Even hydrogen peroxide can be used to take out the pus and clean the affected area.
- If the belly button infection cure doesn't work and is spreading on the abdomen then consult a doctor as it is a severe belly button infection.
Body piercing is trendy. But it is recommended to pay attention after belly piercing to avoid infections in the pierced area as fashion should not be harmful on your body and skin.