- News 'Goli Maaro Saalon Ko’: Union minister Anurag Thakur stokes controversy
- Sports IPL 2020: Final in Mumbai, no change in timings, concussion substitute introduced, an All Stars charity game on March 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Belly button infections are clearly understandable and should not be avoided as these infections are caused due to bacteria and fungi. Inappropriate methods of naval piercing, dirty hands and pollutant contact with the wound are common causes of this infection.
Belly button infections are confirmed after pain, swelling, redness and irritation in the pierced area. Pus secretion after naval piercing in the pierced area should be avoided as it leads to the formation of an abscess which is very fatal. If left untreated, the infection can spread in the entire abdomen and lead to food poisoning or abdomen infections.
Cure belly button infections by proper skin care and medication. Following are tips to cure belly button infections:
- Don't remove the belly ring which you are wearing during the pus secretion. Wait till the pus comes out as taking the ring out will block the pierce and keep it inside the skin thus leading to the formation of abscess.
- Apply alcohol on the infected area as it acts as a disinfectant.
- Antiseptic creams from the pharmaceutical stores can be applied fro mild infections such as swelling and redness on the pierced area.
- Use hot impress if the pus is stubborn to come out. It will liquefy the fluid and help it come out from the pierced hole and also increase blood circulation in the area of application. But before using hot compress, disinfect the container with hot water mixed with table salt.
- Even hydrogen peroxide can be used to take out the pus and clean the affected area.
- If the belly button infection cure doesn't work and is spreading on the abdomen then consult a doctor as it is a severe belly button infection.
Body piercing is trendy. But it is recommended to pay attention after belly piercing to avoid infections in the pierced area as fashion should not be harmful on your body and skin.