Is your marriage on the cards? Have you already started preparing yourself for your big day? If you have, you must have surely experienced a lot of things, especially the way you are working towards improving your appearance. And, you do want to look your best. After all, it's your big day.
A lot goes into wedding preparations when it comes to grooming and styling. If you are confused as to how to prep yourself for your wedding, here's some help - right from the one and only Nick Jonas! Yep, you read it right! Nick is getting engaged to our very own desi girl Priyanka Chopra today at a five-star hotel.
Nick Jonas shared some very interesting tips for bridegrooms that will help you with your wedding preparations.
Nick, who launched his new fragrance with designer John Varvatos, spoke at length about his latest collaboration. So... here's what he has to say about his latest venture & grooming:
Nick Jonas-inspired Tips
Moisturiser Is A Must
The most essential element in Nick's grooming routine is a good moisturiser. A good moisturiser ensures that your skin is well hydrated and soft at all times. When asked about his daily routine, Nick said: "That usually means getting up early and getting a good workout in and then getting in the sauna to get a nice sweat going. And then my grooming routine includes a great moisturizer that feels good and everything from there that makes it look like I got a little bit more sleep than I did."
Organic Is The Best For Nick
Like he said, Nick always had a thing for organic products. During an interview about his latest venture, Nick was quoted as saying, "It is so exciting. The beauty of this collaboration and partnership with John across the board was really an organic thing. I've always been fascinated with fragrance and I wanted to learn about it. So who better than John to take me on that journey and show me how to do it. When it came to the actual creation of the scent, it was a very collaborative process and I let him take the lead to a certain degree."
Well, now we know what goes into Nick's daily routine and what keeps him fit and stylish as ever. If you too want to look as fit and fabulous as Nick Jonas, do follow his daily routine and see the difference. I'm sure you'll love it!
Some Other Essential Grooming Tips For Men
• Get a manicure done. Well, it might sound girlish, but its going to be your wedding day. A day when people's attention would be focused on you. And, you definitely do not want your nails to look bad, do you?
• Thought about trimming facial hair? It is a must, especially if you are the bridegroom. After all, you want to look good in all photographs and videos.
• Go for a massage. For once, pamper yourself with a good and soothing body massage. Give your body the much needed relaxation and that can only happen with a good massage.
• Upgrade to a new trendy haircut. Well, there's no other time like your own wedding to go for a classy new look. You want to look good and feel special on that day; after all, weddings don't happen every day.
• You can even opt for a facial. It will ensure that your face has a perfect glow on your wedding day.
There are so many ways in which you can surprise your bride on your wedding day. Give yourself a nice makeover and make sure to make heads turn when you walk down the aisle with your beautiful wife.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship