- 24 min ago Does Eating Too Much Sugar Cause Diabetes?
- 38 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Brings Out Her Inner Spunk With This Bold Jumpsuit
- 46 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Dazzles In Maroon Make-up Look; Get This Look Here
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Finance RBI Expands Bill Categories In Bharat Bill Payment System
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched For Rs. 11,999: Features, Specifications, And More
- News Delhi HC transfers all Aircel-Maxis scam cases involving Chidambarams to Special judge Ajay Kr Kuhar
- Movies Bigil To Release On October 27: Will Vijay Starrer Face A Nerkonda Paarvai-Like Problem?
- Sports Messi eyes Raul record, Mane out to go level with Drogba - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
When it comes to hair, many people tend to think that it is mostly the women folk who are more concerned about caring for their tresses.
However, this is a misconception, and most men do care about having a well-groomed mane.
Since most men sport short hair, it is just assumed that their hair is easy to manage and does not require as much effort as a woman's tresses.
But, what we don't realise is the fact that men too are very much concerned about the health and appearance of their hair. So, they make an effort to take care of their hair.
Having good hair can elevate the appearance of a man to a great extent. Thin, unhealthy hair with no lustre can surely be undesirable and can ruin your entire look.
Ignoring the hair care routine and not spending time to take care of your hair can only make matters worse for men. So, it is important to know what to do and what not to do with your hair.
There might be certain hair habits (or mistakes) that you are following on a daily basis, which could be making you hair look shabby and unhealthy. So, today, let us find out about what they are, read on.
Many men tend to take quick showers and do not spend enough time on rinsing out the shampoo completely. This habit can leave the shampoo residue in your hair, making it dry and brittle over time.
Many a times, men tend to apply hair products like styling gel and mousse, while the hair is still very wet. It is advisable to apply them, when the hair is dry, as wet hair does not absorb the products well, giving you a bad look.
Some men who are experiencing balding tend to try and grow out what is left of their hair, in an effort to cover the bald patches. Doing this can only give you a shabby, uneven look.
Sometimes, men opt for hairstyles, which do not complement their looks, just because that hairstyle is in trend. Choosing a hairstyle that suits your features is key to looking good!
Many men tend to over-use chemical-based hair products in an effort to make their hair look stylish. But, using hair products in excess can only harm the health of your hair, causing hair loss and baldness.
Some men tend to wash their hair too often because it is easier for them to dry their short hair, unlike women with longer hair. But, washing hair too often can deplete the moisture levels and further make the hair dry.
Sometimes, men tend to rub their scalp too hard, using their fingers, while washing their hair. Doing this can damage your hair follicles and cause hair fall. Hence, gently massaging the scalp while washing hair is advised.