TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
When it comes to shaving body hair, it is up to you. If you don't want to shave it, you don't need to. But today, even men started choosing body hair removal for many reasons.
Shaving or trimming body hair can help in may ways. It can keep you comfortable, it can get rid of sweat. It may help you in looking good, it can expose your toned body and there are a lot of other reasons too.
How to trim body hair? Well, shaving or trimming needs attention. Using the right tools and doing it he right way helps you avoid cuts and nicks. Carelessness may prove dangerous when you are dealing with your skin.
Now, let us discuss about some tips for shaving body hair.
A razor isn't enough when it comes to dealing with the hair on your body. Get a trimmer too.
When it comes to the hair on your chest, you have two options. First, trim it with your trimmer and see if its enough. If you want to shave it, you can go ahead and shave it too.
For underarms, trimming works well. You don't need to use a razor, unless you want to keep the skin soft.
If you want a smoother look, you can go for waxing for areas like shoulders and back. Get it done in your saloon.
It isn't convenient to run your razor down there. Using a trimmer, carefully trim the pubic hair.
Arms And Legs
Instead of trying to use a razor on all areas, simply trim your hair to avoid razor burn and other inconveniences.