- 11 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 12 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 13 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Some make-up looks intimidate us and we keep wondering whether we'll be able to carry off that look. A monochromatic make-up look is one such look. It uses a single colour to create a look.
And Sonakshi Sinha recently donned a stunning peach monochromatic look that will make you shed your inhibitions and give this look a try. Sonakshi Sinha has been winning the beauty game lately with some bold make-up looks and major hair goals. The talented make-up and hair artist Heema Dattani posted a picture on her Instagram handle of a make-up look she created on Sonakshi Sinha and we're totally crushing over the look.
View this post on Instagram
@aslisona X #makeupbyheemadattani☑️☑️ #hair by @themadhurinakhale #styled by @mohitrai #assisted by @ali_hussain_244 #makeup #sonakshisinha #bollywood #glammakeup #makeuptutorial #makeupartist #makeupartistmumbai #makeupartistworldwide #dattanisisters #dsisters
A post shared by Heema Dattani (@heemadattani) on
In the post, Sonakshi is wearing peach monochromatic make-up. A well-bronzed base topped off with a captivating peach flush on the cheeks added a youthful element to the look. Her eye look is a subtle peach and copper smokey eye that is paired up with a semi-matte peach lip. Lightly filled-in brows and highlighted high points of the face winds up this look. Her hair is styled in rich loose waves that fall over her shoulders and frame her face perfectly.
Love her look and want to recreate it? Here is how you can do that.
Sonakshi's Peach Monochromatic Look
What you need
- Illuminating foundation
- Peach Blush
- Peach eyeshadow
- Metallic copper eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Silver highlighter
- Eyebrow pencil
- Semi-matte peach lipstick
- Setting powder
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Bronzer brush
- Blush brush
Steps to recreate the look
- Take a small amount of primer and apply it on the T-zone of your face. Allow it to sink into your skin for a couple of minutes.
- Apply the foundation all over your face to provide an even tone to your face.
- Apply the concealer under your eyes to hide any dark circles and highlight the area.
- Set the concealer immediately using some setting powder.
- Take the bronzer on the brush, tap off the excess and use it to bronze up your cheekbones and forehead.
- Use the eyebrow pencil to slightly fill-in your brows.
- Take the peach eyeshadow on the fluffy brush and apply it all over your lid. Blend well. Layer on the eyeshadow until you get the intensity that you desire.
- Next, take the copper eyeshadow on the flat eyeshadow brush and pack it at the centre of the lid. Make sure to blend the edges well. Apply this eyeshadow on your lower lash line as well.
- Using the black eyeliner, thinly line your upper lash line and tightline your eyes as well.
- Apply a coat of mascara on your eyelashes. Wait for it to dry down before moving in with another coat.
- Apply the blush on your cheekbones.
- Apply the highlighter on the high point of your face. These are your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
- To finish off the look, apply the lipstick.
- Spritz some setting spray on your face to mesh everything well and to make the make-up last longer.