- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 26 February 2021
- 11 hrs ago What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- 12 hrs ago 7 Signs That Will Tell You If He Isn’t Interest In A Second Date With You
- 12 hrs ago Your Thursday Fashion Roundup Ft. Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor, And Kiara Advani
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Confirmed To Feature 108MP Camera: Most Affordable 108MP Camera Phone?
- Movies Bheeshma Parvam: Telugu Actress Anasuya Bharadwaj Joins The Mammootty Project
- News Govt promoting bamboo plantation to boost farmers' income: Narendra Tomar
- Sports India vs England: It’s for ICC to decide whether Motera pitch is fit for purpose, not players: Joe Root
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Known for her performance as Bela in Naagin 3, Indian Television actress Surbhi Jyoti has been continuously treating us with stunning looks from her recent photoshoots on Instagram. Her photoshoot was all about flaunting different make-up looks and she left us stunned. From keeping it light and minimal to making it bold and sizzling, the actress left us absolutely speechless with her eye makeup looks. But her recent look is something, from which we can't take our eyes off even for a second.
She sported an earthy-toned outfit and teamed it with gorgeous blue eye make-up that also had a little golden effect. The actress looked absolutely stunning and this look of hers is what you all need to bookmark for the disco party. To help you nail asimilar look with perfection, here we have recreated her full make-up look. Take a look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Blue eyeshadow
• Golden eyeshadow
• Black eyeliner
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Beauty blender
• Blush brush
• Bronzer brush
• Contour brush
• Fluffy eyeshadow brush
• Flat eyeshadow brush
• Pink lipstick
• Setting spray
Steps to follow to recreate the look
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck. Blend it using the beauty blender.
• Now, apply the concealer under all over your lids and under your eyes, and blend it well using the same beauty blender.
• Dust some setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Bronze up your face and forehead with some bronzer.
• Slightly contour your cheekbones and nose.
• Using the blush brush, apply the blush on the apple of your cheeks.
• Now, take some golden eye shadow on the fluffy eye shadow brush and apply it to the crease of your eyes. Blend it well to avoid harsh edges.
• Now, take blue eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it over your lid.
• Now, again take some golden eye shadow but this time on the flat brush. Starting from the middle of the lid to the outer corner of your eyes, apply the eye shadow and blend it well. Drag some eye shadow the lower lash line as well.
• Thinly line your upper lash line using the black eyeliner.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eyelashes.
• Apply the highlighter on your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
• Finish off the look by applying pink lipstick. You can choose another colour but don't make it loud. Keep it light and let your eyes do all the magic.
• Spritz some setting spray on your face for the make-up to last the whole day.
So, what do you think about this makeup look of Surbhi Jyoti? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Surbhi Jyoti