- 17 min ago 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- 1 hr ago How To Treat Ear Pain Caused By Common Cold? Home Remedies And Precautions
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kangana Ranaut, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga And More
- 7 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Vibrant Lehengas Are Worth-buying For the Upcoming Wedding Season
- Technology iQOO Z1x 5G Set To Debut On July 9: Another Mid-Range Gaming Handset?
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Reacts To Being Called 'Nepotism Born': Unfair When People Make Uninformed Comments
- News Amid spike in cases, Cuttack announces shutdown till July 8
- Automobiles All-New 2020 Fifth-Generation Honda City To Launch On July 15 In India
- Finance Rossari Biotech To Hit IPO Market After A Long Interruption
- Sports England vs West Indies: Ben Stokes to lead 13-man England squad in the first Test
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
A relentless soul, Hina Khan has made her mark in the glistening world of cinema. The last couple of years has witnessed the rise of Hina Khan like never before. And not just in the work capacity. Hina Khan has captured the attention of many through her stunning looks she keeps posting in her Instagram handle. There probably be a make-up trend that Hina Khan has not given a try.
In her many make-up looks, you will more than a few that redefine how we think make-up should be. Kohl or eyeliner is a must-have beauty product for most of the ladies. We rely on it so much that for many of us lining the eyes is all the make-up that we do. We can not think of make-up sans eyeliner. But that is the beauty of make-up. There are no rules. You can create a make-up look like you want to.
So today, we refer to Hina's make-up look book and tell you how you can make a bold statement with a make-up look that does not need kohl or eyeliner to complete it.
Swapping Eyeliner With Eyeshadow
Who said you can only use a black eyeliner to line your eyes. You have as many eyeliner shades as you have eyeshadow shades. Hina Khan often uses a metallic or pastel eyeshadow to line her eyes. You don't need the traditional eyeliner when you can have so much fun with the eyeshadow, right?
Highlighter Game On!
Your eye look matters so much because it is the most eye-catchy part of the entire make-up. To make up for the lack of eyeliner, why not play with some highlighter. Hina Khan can be often seen in a sun-kissed make-up look that does not need an eyeliner to stand out. The glow on your face won't let you down.
A Pop Of Colour
A pop of bright colour like neon pink, statement yellow, electric blue and bright orange on the inner corner of your eyes instantly lifts up your look. Hina Khan's look is all the proof you need. When you do not want to do much, just a bright shadow on the inner corner of your eyes to have that effortless look without eyeliner.
A Statement Eyeshadow
With a statement eyeshadow shade like an intense teal, electric blue, marron etc. who needs an eyeliner? Hina Khan with the sizzling eyeliner-less make-up is oh-so stunning and a head-turner.
Bold Lips And Crazy Mascara
Long and curled lashes make your eyes look bigger and instantly brightens up your face. Hina Khan has used trick along with a very bold and sensual lip shade to ditch the eyeliner and still make a statement and you can do that too.