- 5 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 5 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 6 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs RR Match Report: Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja set up win for Chennai Super Kings
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Wouldn't life be so much easier if we could use just one product to do our entire make-up? With hoards of make-up products being launched every day and various artists telling us their make-up routine over the internet, we almost feel compelled to do an hour-long jazz to look presentable.
But, you shouldn't let all of that get into your head. Doing make-up is an art and there are no specific rules when it comes to that. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You can always use the make-up products and brushes interchangeably to suit your needs. And it's perfectly fine to do that. When it comes to make-up there is just one rule and that is there are no rules.
So, spread your wings and play with make-up without any boundaries. Owing to that, today we have a one product make-up look for you. If you're not afraid to try something new and to wear a monochromatic look, you'll definitely want to try this.
You can either use a lipstick, preferably blush pink or a lip and cheek tint to create this look. It is a simple look that has three simple steps. Let's begin!
1. The Cheeks
Apply the lipstick or the lip and cheek tint on your cheekbones. Use a big fluffy brush to blend it in. You can also use your fingertips if you want. But, you need to take your time blending it until you're left with a natural flush to your cheeks.
2. The Eyes
The next step is to add some colour to your eyelids. With a light hand, apply the lipstick or the lip and cheek tint all over your eyelids. Use dabbing motions to blend it in with the help of your fingertips. Blend it in until it gives a light pink hue to your eyelids.
3. The Lips
Lastly, we come to the lips. Apply the lipstick or the lip and cheek tint to your lips with a very light hand. If you want, you can use your fingertips to make the lip colour a little sheer.
And that's it! It might seem scary to use a single colour all over your face, but if you take your time blending it you will get a subtle and flushed make-up look. Give it a try and you might just love it. And do share your thoughts in the comments section below.