- 4 hrs ago Bigg Boss 16 ‘Circus Theme’ House Reflects Bold Colours, Effervescent Patterns, And Eclectic Vibe
- 5 hrs ago Nobel Prize For Literature: French Writer Annie Ernaux Wins Award
- 5 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Breathe Easy, This Sale Season: Upto 40% Off On Air Purifier
- 6 hrs ago Karva Chauth 2022: Alia Bhatt To Katrina Kaif, Red Ethnic Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- Finance Small Cap Stock, 8% Away From 52-Week Low, To Conduct Stock Split; 5 Years Return 6416%
- News Watch: Jaishankar accorded a Maori welcome
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Prashanth Sambargi Suffers An Emotional Breakdown After He Fails To Perform Well In Task
- Sports ISL 2022-23: Kerala Blasters vs East Bengal; Preview, Kick-off time, Live telecast and Live Streaming details
- Automobiles New Ola Electric Scooter Incoming: Will Be Launched Around Diwali & Priced At Around Rs 80,000
- Technology Redmi Pad Review: Redefining Budget Tablet Category
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
- Travel Sahara Desert: Largest Hot Desert in The World
Let's face it. We all have certain marks, spots, or even a scar on our faces. While it is right to embrace our beauty with its imperfections, there is no harm in using handy beauty essentials to hide certain flaws. A concealer is a lifesaving makeup essential that helps hide any marks, dark patches, pigmentation, and more. With the correct application, you can achieve a supple, flawless makeup look.
Concealers now come in more advanced versions or avatars, namely colour correcting concealers. These colour-enriched concealers are especially beneficial for an uneven skin tone and patchy skin!
Read on to find more about colour correcting concealers and how you can use them to form a flawless look!
What's a colour correcting concealer?
Simply put, colour correcting concealers have a variety of shades that helps correct imperfections in your complexion. This type of concealer works great to balance the uneven skin tone and reduce blemishes, redness, and pigmentation. Ideally, you must use a colour-correcting concealer before you apply the foundation for smooth coverage.
How to apply a colour-correcting concealer?
Since colour-correcting concealers are available in various hues, you need to select the right shade to hide the marks or blemishes. Just apply it to the marks or intended area and apply the foundation as a layer over it.
Different Colours in a Colour Correcting Concealer Palette
The green colour sits opposite the red colour on the colour wheel. That's why a green concealer makes a perfect choice to hide redness on your face. A green concealer is great for hiding pimples, and acne spots as well. Apply a green primer to minimize the redness and create an even look!
You may find a pink concealer in a concealer palette that may appear almost a peach or salmon pink colour. The pink hue is formed via a blend of yellow, orange, and red. Also, these colours sit opposite the green, purple, and blue on the colour wheel. So, those who have a lighter skin tone, use a pink concealer to hide or minimize undereye circles.
You will find the orange hue opposite to the blue in a colour wheel. That's why an orange colour concealer will help hide the dark blue circles. Those with darker skin tones should use it to correct the uneven undertone issues. And those, who have lighter skin tones, should avoid orange. Go for a light pink or peach colour concealer instead.
The purple colour sits opposite the yellow on the colour wheel. Those with yellow skin undertones should opt for a purple primer or concealer. It will not only reduce yellow tones or spots from the face but also add brightness to it.
Extra Tips To Use a Colour Correcting Concealer
1. Go for the right color or shade that matches your skin.
2. Use a beauty blender or makeup sponge to apply the concealer.
3. Add a thin layer to create a supple, even base for the foundation to blend in perfectly.
- make up tipsAmazon Great Indian Festival: 60% Off On Foundation From Maybelline, Lakme, L'Oreal And More
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair
- skin care5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- men fashionActor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- hair careHair Dusting: New Hair Cutting Technique You Should Know About
- make up tipsEasy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- women fashionAnanya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- beautyShraddha Kapoor’s Beauty Secrets For Glowing Skin And Fit Body
- body care6 DIY Homemade Remedies For Dark Elbows & Knees
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone's Lipstick Looks That Are Chic And Stylish
- make up tipsNavratri Makeup Tips To Look Fabulous, Stunning And Sweat-Free