- 2 hrs ago Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- 3 hrs ago Former New York Post Editor Alleges Harassment At Workplace And Retaliation By Senior
- 3 hrs ago Failure To Vaccinate Everyone Will Give Rise To New Variants: UN Chief
- 4 hrs ago Shani Asta 2022: Know The Effect Of Shani Tara Asta On These Four Zodiac Signs
- News Uttar Pradesh Polls 2022: BJP releases list of 30 star campaigners
- Movies Shivaji Satam Reacts To CID's Comeback; Actor Says He is Not Getting Many Offers
- Finance Buy This Stock With A Target Price Of Rs. 1,930: Emkay Global Recommends
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2021-22: Tamil Thalaivas vs Gujarat Giants Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Tips
- Technology Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G With 120W Fast Charging Launched In India: Price Starts At Rs. 39,999
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table 2022 Released At pue.kar.nic.in, Check Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet Here
- Automobiles Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Launched In India At Rs 6.09 Lakh: Variants, Specs & More Details
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
The very unusual and bold artist Lady Gaga has won many hearts since the time she came into limelight. Whether it was her sassy outfits on the MET Gala this year or her jaw-dropping looks throughout her career, she has never failed to impress us.
And now she is adding another feather to her massive crown, that of being an entrepreneur. Lady Gaga recently revealed her upcoming beauty line, Haus Laboratories and boy are we excited for it! Her beauty line which will be launched on the massive online retailer Amazon this fall season is going be all parts colourful and bold.
Owing to that, in her recent Instagram post, we saw her in a dual-toned metallic make-up which will urge you to play with some metallics. She also mentioned in the post how make-up has given her courage throughout the years and many of us can relate to that.
Coming to her make-up in the post, she wore an illuminating base with a little blush and highlight, which she paired up with dazzling rusted rose and mint green metallic shades and a thick black winged liner. She paired this eye make-up with glossy cherry pink lips and we love it.
For all those who love to try unusual make-up looks, here is her metallic look decoded for you in an easy to follow tutorial. Check it out!
Here Is How You Can Recreate This Look
What you need
- Illuminating foundation
- Metallic rusted rose eyeshadow
- Metallic mint green eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Eyebrow pencil
- Cherry pink lipstick
- Cherry pink lip liner
- Nude gloss
- Setting powder
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Bronzer brush
- Blush brush
- Highlighter brush
Steps to recreate the look
- To prep your skin and to ensure a flawless make-up, take a small amount of primer and apply it to your skin. Give it a couple of minutes to get absorbed into the skin.
- Apply the foundation on your face and blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
- To highlight your under-eye area and conceal any dark circles, apply the concealer under your eyes and blend it in using the same beauty blender.
- Dip the bronzer brush in the bronzer, tap off the excess and bronze your forehead and cheekbones.
- Now apply the blush on your cheekbones using the blush brush.
- Use the eyebrow pencil to fill in your eyebrows.
- Moving on to the eyes, apply some concealer on your eyes and blend it well using your fingertips.
- Take the rusted rose eyeshadow on the flat eyeshadow brush and apply it all over your lid. You can apply a second layer of the eyeshadow if you want the colour to be more intense.
- Now take the mint green eyeshadow on the flat brush and pack it on your lid starting from the middle of the lid towards the end of the lid. Drag the eyeshadow on the lower lash line as well.
- Now comes the tricky part. Starting from the middle of your lower lash line till the middle of your upper lash line, apply a thick winged eyeliner using the black eyeliner.
- Line your lips using the lip liner.
- Apply lipstick on your lips and top it off with the gloss.
- Lastly, apply the highlighter on your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose and your cupid's bow.
- To set everything in place, spritz some setting spray on your face.
- fashion trendsYear Ender 2021: How Bernie Sanders, Kim Kardashian, Zendaya, Lady Gaga Made Fashion Headlines
- art cultureGolden Globe Nominations 2022: Nicole Kidman, Olivia Colman, Lady Gaga And Benedict Cumberbatch Among Nominees
- fashion factsHouse of Gucci: 100 Years Of Fashion - Know About The Iconic Brand
- fashion trendsHouse Of Gucci Trailer: Lady Gaga As Patrizia Reggiani Stuns Us With Her Glamorous Fashion
- fashion trendsLady Gaga Flaunts A Blazer Outfit, A Red Dramatic Skirt, And A Golden Dove Brooch
- make up tipsFrom Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- make up tipsLady Gaga’s Exotic Make-Up Look Marked By Three Eye Shadow Colours Is Striking!
- women fashionLady Gaga Wears Rhinestone On Face And Creates A Wow Make-up Moment
- fashion trendsMTV VMAs 2020: Lady Gaga’s Costumes And Masks Make Us Say, “All We Need Is Lady Gaga”
- make up tipsWith Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kangana Ranaut, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga And More
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Alaya F And More