- 5 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Gaurang’s Latest Collection Is About Paithanis
- 7 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Ananya Panday Makes A Stunning Showstopper Debut As The Blockbuster Bride
- 7 hrs ago Mother Teresa's 109th Birth Anniversary: Interesting Facts About The Missionary
- 9 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Rakul Preet Sizzles In A Metallic Silver Look
- Sports Ashes 2019: Denly fancies England's chances of Headingley heroics
- Technology Vodafone Re-introduces Rs. 20 Plan With 28 Days Validity
- Movies Ananya Panday Spills The Beans On Her Dream Bollywood Wedding!
- News My dear friend Arun has left, says emotional Modi in Bahrain
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Do you have sensitive eyes? Are your sensitive eyes the reason why you do not wear kohl or an eyeliner? Well, guess what? You can now make your very own eyeliner at home and do not have to worry about having any kind of discomfort in your eyes when you wear make-up. Isn't it interesting?
But, how do you make your own eyeliner at home? How do you make an eyeliner that is fresh, vibrant, colourful and the one that will help you to stay in sync with the latest trends? Now... have you ever given it a thought on how it would look if you could use your own eyeshadow as an eyeliner? Well, let's get on with it and learn how to make your very own eyeliner.
How To Make Your Own Eyeliner At Home?
- Eyeshadow palette with the colours and shades of your choice
- Eyeliner applying brush
- Cotton swab
How to do
Follow the simple and easy steps mentioned below to make your very own eyeliner at home:
- Take the eyeshadow palette and choose any one eyeshadow of your choice. Remember that the eyeshadow has to be in powdered form. Also, since you are making an eyeliner, ensure that you check the expiry date of all the ingredients (products) that you use. Once you have chosen the colour and the type of eyeshadow - shimmery or matte - move on to the next step.
- Scrap the eyeshadow out of the palette using a cotton swab and transfer it to a small, transparent container. If you have a used lip balm container at home, you can simply use it store your new eyeliner. All you have to do is wash the container thoroughly with aliquid detergent and make sure that all the stains of the old lip balm and the soap have been removed while washing. Wipe off the container with a clean tissue paper and use it to store your newly made eyeliner. For that, simply transder the powdered eyeshadow to it and move on to the next step.
- Add few drops of water to the powder to make it liquid. Here, you need to remember one thing that you should add water little by little until the mixture turns into a semi-thick paste. Do not add too much water. It might spoil your eyeliner. You can also use eyedrops instead of water if you have it available at home, else water can do good.
- In the next step, you need to add some amount of primer to the mixture. Here you can either go for an eye primer that is available in the market or simply use the primer that you use for your face. Both the primers can serve the purpose and will increase the longevity of your final product.
- After adding and mixing the primer, mix it nicely using a brush until it gets completely dissolved. Close the lid of the container and store your eyeliner in a cool and dry place so that it lasts for a longer time. You can use an eyeliner brush to apply this eyeliner and shine wherever you go!