- 3 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 11 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 39 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 54 min ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Dipannita Sharma Slams Kapil For Joking About Sanjay Dutt's 300 Girlfriends
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Makeup is an art and the right kind of brush can make all the difference. Makeup brushes help place the products neatly on the face.
They are essential for any well-sculpted look. Of course, ap-plying makeup by hand is the easiest way, but once you start using these brushes, you will notice a certain cleanness to the look.
There are many types of brushes and each of them is meant for a specific application. Let us go through all the different types of makeup brushes and how to use them.
It is a flat round-edged brush. Foundation brush lets you apply liquid and cream foundations with a smooth finish.
Applying liquid foundations by hand can me messy and streaky. On the other hand, sponges tend to absorb most of the product, leaving hardly any to transfer onto the skin.
A good foundation brush has bristles of moderate thickness. The bristles should be slightly flexible; but not too much, as that can lead to a streaked application.
Take some product out on a palette or the back of your hand and use the brush to apply it in small even strokes.
This brush is the magic wand that turns you into a princess. It has a feathered-out edge with soft bristles that helps set the foundation after the basic application by the flat brush.
It gives a buffed effect to your skin, giving it that flawless surreal look.
The soft bristles smooth the foundation into the pores. Do not worry, no pores will get clogged if you follow the correct cleansing routine.
The concealer brush is also a flat brush but of a smaller width and a pointed tip. It is not meant for blending, but to dab the concealing product onto the dark spots and blemishes.
A contour brush is another indispensable part of your brush set. Contouring is necessary when you need to give your look that little extra something. It elevates your best features. It is a round brush with a pointed edge.
It is a narrow flat brush with an angled edge. It is used to define the eyebrows, eyeliner, and eye-shadow. You need to have this brush in your kit if you are a fan of the dramatic bold eye.
This is a very slim pointed brush, sort of like a number zero paint brush, only slimmer. It allows a sharp and clean application of the eyeliner.
Try the ones with silicone bristles.They render a natu-ral movement to the eyeliner. Real techniques make one worth buying.
It is a rounded narrow brush with very soft bristles. It is used to smoothen out the eyeshadow and to give depth at the crease.
This is a medium-sized round brush with soft bristles. It is specially designed to transfer pigment to the skin in a way that looks natural. They are of two types - angled and domed.
Domed ones are used when a naturally flushed look is desired. Angled ones are used to add some drama to the cheeks.
Often, the occasion calls for beautifully sculpted lips. A simple application of lipstick cannot do the trick, for this, you require a lip brush. It is a narrow flat brush with firm bristles.
These are some of the basic makeup brushes that you absolutely must have when starting out in your makeup journey. The more you experiment, the more fun it will get.