- 10 hrs ago Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022: Huge Discount On Home Appliances
- 15 hrs ago Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- 16 hrs ago Former New York Post Editor Alleges Harassment At Workplace And Retaliation By Senior
- Technology Samsung Republic Fest Sale 2022: Best Deals On Top Selling Samsung Smartphones
- News Websites, YouTube channels spreading lies, conspiring against India will be blocked: Minister Thakur
- Sports India vs South Africa 1st ODI 2022: Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records and Stats
- Finance 3 Debt Free Chemical Stocks In India With M-Cap Over Rs. 10,000 Crore To Add To Your Watchlist
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Movies French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Of Moon Knight Fame Passes Away At 37 After Ski Accident
- Automobiles Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Applying kajal in styles that are different and fashionable can be fun. Black kohl or kajal is one of the easiest ways to try out simple eye makeup ideas. In fact, applying kajal in styles that are varied is the easiest way to look different every day. When you have to run to office and have just 5 minutes to finish makeup, you must use black kohl on your eyes.
Applying kajal in styles that are different is a versatile idea. This is because, black is a colour that usually suits every eyes. Especially for the Indian complexion, there is nothing more attractive than black kohl. That is why, applying kajal in styles that varied always work for Indian women. However, if you keep using only kajal for eye makeup, your look may become a little monotonous.
What you need are different eye makeup ideas to keep having a fresh look every day. All these different ideas can be implemented by applying kajal in styles that have been described below.
When you apply equally thick lines of kajal on the upper and lower lash line, it is called basic style. There are no frills added to this style and you can easily do it in 2 minutes especially when you are in a rush.
Upper Lash Line
When you want to have a formal look, you can apply kajal only on your upper lash line, and leave the lower lash line bare. This style looks very good with formal wear.
Lower Lash Line
The converse of this style is also very gorgeous. Sometimes, you are in no mood for makeup but you just want to darken your pale eyes. In that case, you can apply kajal on the lower lash line and leave the eyelids bare.
For smokey eyes, you need smudged eye makeup. Apply kajal on your upper lash line and then rub your eyelids with some petroleum jelly. This smudged makeup will have the desired smokey eyes effect.
When you want to really highlight your eyes, then try the stark style. Lighten your eyelids with a whitish eyeshadow. And then draw thick and angular lines on both your upper and lower lash lines.
Gothic makeup makes heavy use of dark black kohl. For trying out the Gothic makeup, you must use thick lines of kajal and also use dark coloured eye shadow.
Winged eyes are now coming back in fashion. For this style, you have to pull the kajal on your upper lash line a little higher. This gives the illusion that your eyes are tilted upwards.
Doe eye makeup is a fashion trend from the 60s and 70s. But it is a style practised by our Bollywood beauties. You need to apply thick kajal on both your lash lines and make a slight 'u' at the corner of your eyes. Applying kajal in this style gives you a delicate look.
Thick Dark Kohl
You may notice that some women prefer to darken their eyes with very thick lines of kajal. You might need to run your kohl pencil twice or thrice over your lash lines to get this effect.
Double Winged Eyes
Double winged eyes are perfect for special occasions. In this style, the upper lash line is given a thrifty high-flying wing. The lower lash line is also extended and given a delicate downward curve.
- skin carePost-Wedding Skincare For Bride, Groom And The Wedding Party
- bollywood wardrobeKonkona Sensharma's Semi-Formal Outfit Is Ideal Wear For Office And Other Meetings
- bollywood wardrobeShraddha Kapoor Looks Amazing In Her Exquisite Embellished Saree; Take A Look At Her Makeup, Too
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- make up tipsDon’t Blend, Try Some Contrast! Let Janhvi Kapoor And Aditi Rao Hydari Show You How
- make up tips83 Star Deepika Padukone Looks Gorgeous In Black Gown And Winged Eye Makeup
- make up tipsAhead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- make up tipsFlashback Friday Makeup Inspiration: A Note On Rekha’s Dreamy Romantic Look In Silsila
- bollywood wardrobeAishwarya Rai Bachchan Steals The Show At A Runway Event, Even If In Underwhelming Outfits
- offer of the dayShirt, Handbags, Watches, And Makeup Products And Other Discounted items On Amazon
- make up tipsJennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- make up tipsGanesh Chaturthi 2021: Top Makeup Tips That Will Help You Look Your Best On The Auspicious Occasion