- 8 min ago The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 28 min ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 38 min ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- Finance Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: How To Check Your Name In The List Of Beneficiaries?
- Movies Shaan Trashes Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh's Songs; Says Anyone Can Sing Them
- News Haryana cancels Class 10 board exam, postpones Class 12 exam
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Kartik Aaryan is one of the most loved actors of today's generation. The Dhamaka actor, who enjoys huge number of fan following on social media, has been making best use of the online platforms not just to entertain everyone but also to spread awareness related to different issues. During the earlier days when the coronavirus pandemic had just hit India, Kartik Aaryan started a trend with #PoseLikeKartikAaryan to spread safety awareness among fans by sharing a picture in a black mask. And now the dapper actor has come up with another hashtag trend.
During the lockdown, the actor has grown out his hair and now in his latest picture on Instagram he was seen flaunting swag in his long hair. He also asked his fans if they should start the trend of long hair. Sharing the photograph, he wrote, 'Lambe Baalo ka Swag hi Alag hai Phir se Trend shuru karein? #HairLikeKartikAaryan'. Well, in the picture, the Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 actor was seen sporting a crew-neck yellow printed T-shirt, which he layered with a quarter-sleeved open-front denim jacket that featured red-hued patterns. Coming to his hair make-over again, Kartik sported long layered hair with side-partition and elevated his look with a short beard and full-grown moustache.
With this, let us also remind you that the Dostana 2 actor flaunted his long hair look at the opening show of Lakme Fashion Week 2020. In fact, that was the first time he gave us the glimpse of such different and unique look.
So, what do you think about this hairstyle of Kartik Aaryan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kartik Aaryan