- 3 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Scorpio 2020: How It Will Affect You
- 3 hrs ago Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- 4 hrs ago Gold Awards 2020: Surbhi Chandna, Debina Bonnerjee And Other Divas In Their Fashionable Best
- 4 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Images For 10th Wedding Anniversary
- Movies KBC 12: The 7 Crore Question That Crorepati Anupa Das Got Right But Did Not Attempt!
- Sports Argentina football legend Diego Maradona dies of heart-attack at the age of 60
- News Cyclone Nivar: Now a very severe cyclonic storm to make landfall at midnight, thousands evacuated
- Finance Daily Use Items To Get Unaffordable On Price Hikes, Post Festivities
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
It's said, no matter what happens, the show must go on! Amidst the pandemic, India's biggest bi-annual fashion show Lakme Fashion Week is all set to roll from October 21 to October 25, 2020 with its first-ever digital and season-fluid version. While we are all excited to see the designers launching their fresh collection through digital show, it's Bollywood actor Kartik Aaryan who kickstarted the fashion affair on a high note.
The actor, who has not stepped out from long seven months, opened the show and left us stunned with his absolutely new look. Kartik turned showstopper for ace designer Manish Malhotra's stellar collection named Ruhaaniyat, dedicated to Mijwan Welfare Society. Dressed in an intricately embroidered golden ensemble, the dapper actor looked regal and handsome. So, let us take a close look at his attire and decode it.
So, Kartik Aaryan walked a virtual runway for Manish Malhotra in his classy and regal golden ensemble on the opening show of Lakme Fashion Week 2020. His full-sleeved mandarin-collar ensemble was accentuated by heavily embroidered golden thread work. The Pati Patni Aur Woh actor teamed his ensemble with an equally-pretty dupatta, which he draped over his one shoulder. The dupatta featured intricate work and black-hued embellished border. He further upped his look with regal jewellery, that consisted of two neckpieces- one was a gold stone detailed heavy necklace and the other was green-pearl made multi-layered necklace.
The actor was seen flaunting his long hair for the first time, which quite suited him and went well with his regal attire. With short beard and moustache, he rounded out his look.
We really liked this new avatar of Kartik Aaryan and he looked no less than a royal king in it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Lakme Fashion Week