- 1 hr ago Ratan Tata Wins Hearts Again, Invests In India's 1st Companionship Startup For Senior Citizens
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 18 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 20 hrs ago Easy Skincare Tips for College Students
- 20 hrs ago Discounts On Vitamin Supplements For Good Health And Improved Immunity: Get Up To 60% Off
- News Akhilesh Yadav calls Bihar development positive sign, hopes strong alternative emerges to BJP in 2024
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar 5-Door Spotted Testing Wearing Heavy Camouflage
- Technology Nothing Phone 1 Just Got More Expensive In India
- Finance 7 Quality Stocks To Reach 52-Week Lows Today, Check Detailed Share Performance
- Sports AEW Dynamite: World Title Unification and ROH World Title Match confirmed
- Movies Sreejita De Reveals Why She Hasn't Done Any Reality Shows Yet; Expresses Her Wish To Do A Dance Reality Show
- Education AP EAMCET counselling 2022 is expected to commence on August 22
- Travel Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Famous Lord Krishna Temples in India
The monsoon season brings with it a number of scalp infections and hair problems. During the monsoon season, you may experience oily scalps, greasy hair, and severe dandruff as well as itching. It may weaken the roots of your hair and cause severe hair loss with patchy scalp conditions, also known as monsoon hair fall, if not treated immediately.
Hot, humid conditions are characteristic of the monsoon season. Therefore, your hair is likely to fall out 150 per cent more during this season. Typically, women lose 50 strands of hair per day. During the monsoon, however, they may lose 150-200 hair strands
DIY Hair Masks For Monsoon Season
Here are a few simple DIY hair masks to keep your locks looking great during the rainy season.
1. Fenugreek + lemon juice
Fenugreek has anti-dandruff and anti-inflammatory properties, while lemon contains vitamin C and limonoids that are effective against germs.
- Combine the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon with fenugreek seeds powder.
- After applying this mask, leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with a mild herbal shampoo.
2. Henna + mustard oil
Herbal henna is not only beneficial for the appearance of your hair, but it also provides a layer of protection. Moreover, it contains hair strengthening properties that facilitate the penetration of nutrients into the follicles. This results in enhanced scalp health and hair growth.
- Take one cup of henna leaves.
- Add them to 250 ml of boiling mustard oil.
- Once the oil changes colour, let it cool.
- Sieve and apply to your scalp.
- After half an hour, massage your scalp thoroughly and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
3. Neem + turmeric paste
In addition to being rich in antioxidants, the mask is also antimicrobial. It will help fight germs and prevent problems such as dandruff, itchy scalp, and inflammation.
- Pulverize fresh neem leaves and turmeric roots to form a smooth paste.
- Gently massage this mixture on your scalp and leave for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Apply a conditioner after washing with a gentle shampoo.
4. Yoghurt + aloe vera
Aloe vera gel soothes irritated and itchy scalps while yoghurt's lactic acid gently exfoliates them. Using this mask will help you get rid of cell debris, dirt, and other deposits from your hair roots, and leave your locks looking lustrous.
- For optimal results, mix a tablespoon of freshly extracted aloe gel with the required amount of yoghurt.
- Apply the mask to your scalp and hair and allow it to dry.
- Wash it off with a mild, fragrance-free shampoo.
- hair careHair Loss During Winter: 9 Ways To Deal With It
- hair careDandruff Is Toxic But There Are Certain Easy Ways To Stop It Without Having To Step Out!
- hair careHair Loss In Teenagers: What To Do
- disorders cureCOVID-19: Is Hair Shedding A Common Post-Complication Among The Patients? Causes And Treatments
- postnatalPostpartum Hair Loss: How To Deal With Hair Fall Post-Pregnancy
- hair careJuhi Parmar Shares A DIY Rice Water Conditioner To Fight Hair Fall And Improve Hair Health
- hair careHair Oil Concoctions That Promise Reduced Hair Fall
- hair careAyurvedic Remedies For Your Five Biggest Hair Problems
- hair careThe Reason You Might Be Experiencing Hairfall During Quarantine
- hair careHow To Use Curd To Tackle Different Hair Problems
- wellnessHair Loss Or Alopecia: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention
- hair careHome Remedies For Hair Loss Caused By Seborrheic Dermatitis