- 4 hrs ago Kiara Advani’s Soft Glam Makeup Look Is Exactly What You Need For Your Day Out!
- 4 hrs ago Turmeric Water For Kids: Can It Help With Digestion? Ways To Make Turmeric Water Tasty
- 5 hrs ago Are Candles More Toxic Than Cigarettes? Harmful Effects Of Scented Candles On Health
- 5 hrs ago Shaligram Stone: The Much Worshipped Form Of Lord Vishnu Found Only Near The Kali Gandaki River
- Movies Vo Superstitious Takiya Rakh Dete Taki Evict Hojaye: Bigg Boss 16's Tina Datta's Allegation Against MC Stan
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
- News Pakistan habitual of creating disturbances: Jitendra Singh on Indus Water Treaty
- Finance 2 Large Cap Stocks From Auto Sector Rallies 5-7% In A Day, Should You Buy?
- Sports ISL: Playoffs snakes and ladders continues as Odisha FC drop out after losing to ATKMB
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Xtra Edition Debuts – Launch Soon
- Education Three Grievance Appellate Committees GACs Notified on the recently amended "IT Rules 2021"
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
For some reason or the other your hair can end up being severely damaged. This may be due to your diet, or you not being able to take care of your hair. So, we'll give you some tips if your hair is severely damaged.
If your hair is limp and tends to break off easily, you have damaged hair. The worst part is that most of us tend to notice the damage when it's too late. At that time, the best advice would be to go for a haircut and get rid of those dead ends on your hair.
The ends of the hair is where most of the damage lies, so you need to take extra care of this region.
So, here's what you can do if your hair is prone to extreme damage.
1. Get A Haircut:
This is one step you can't really escape if you have damaged hair. After a point of time, your dead hair ends would not heal no matter what, this is when you go for a trim and just get rid of the split ends and hair that is breaking.
A lot of times, we tend to get lazy and skip out on the conditioner routine. This is one of the reasons why damage happens. If your hair is prone to damage, you should condition every time you shampoo your hair and focus only on the ends. Do not forget to rinse thoroughly with cold water once you are done.
Also Read : Here Is Why You Should Use Red Algae For Amazing Hair
An oil massage, once a week, is something that can save your hair from a lot of damage. Use oils like coconut oil, castor oil or almond oil for best results.
Your diet plays a very important role in how your hair looks eventually. Try to include healthier food options like fish, eggs and meat in your daily diet, so that your hair doesn't go weak.
5. Hair Masks:
Another thing you must do once every week is to use a nourishing hair mask without fail. Hair masks give your hair ends a deep level of moisturisation and make your hair smoother and healthier.
Also Read : Ever Tried Kale Hair Mask? Try It Now For Thicker Skin
6. Wash Your Hair Less Often:
Washing your hair too often can strip your hair off its natural oils and cause it to further become weak and brittle, leading to hair breaking off. So, stick to 2-3 times a week hair washing routine to manage damaged hair better.
- make up tipsAlia Bhatt Makeup Tutorial: Get Her Sleek Ponytail-Glossy Makeup Look
- hair careHow To Blow Dry Your Hair At Home: A Five-Step Guide For People With Straight Hair
- hair careHow To Avoid 5 Common Hair Oiling Mistakes
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair
- women fashion6 Trendy Hair Accessories To Accentuate Your Hairdo
- hair careFrizzy And Dull Hair? Try These Hair Masks With Only 1 Ingredient
- womenWoman Explains On TikTok Why She Refrains From Shaving Her Armpits, Video Goes Viral
- hair careWhat Is 'Liquid Hair,' And How To Get The Glossy-Shiny Hair At Home
- men fashionKundali Bhagya Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar's Amazing Hair Affair
- skin careTwo-In-One: 7 Quick, Single-Ingredient Masks For Your Hair And Skin
- hair careTea Rinse For Hair: Is It Good For Hair Breakage?
- hair careOn International Wig Day, Actors Of &TV Channel Share The Importance Of Wigs In Costumes