- 1 hr ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 4 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 17 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- News Pro-Khalistan groups being pushed by ISI to exploit farmers’ agitation
- Finance Reliance Industries Tops Fortune India-500 List For Second Year In A Row
- Movies Umbrella Academy Star Elliot Page Formerly Known As Ellen Page, Comes Out As Transgender
- Sports India vs Australia | Sean Abbot plays his second ODI 6 years after his debut, marks turnaround
- Automobiles All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
A scalp rash or an itchy scalp is not just a symptom of dryness of the skin but many other scalp-related issues. To add to this, an itchy scalp is extremely embarrassing when it occurs in public.
This condition can be caused by a number of reasons like fungal infections, eczema, psoriasis, parasites like lice, etc. Scalp rash can also occur due to some allergy or chemicals present in hair shampoos, conditioners or sprays.
If left untreated, it can cause you to suffer from extreme hair loss and other problems. There are some very simple solutions to this problem in Ayurveda.
Here, we will be discussing more on the Ayurvedic remedies to treat a scalp rash. So, try these all-natural herbal remedies and say goodbye to scalp rashes for good.
Indian gooseberry is extremely rich in vitamin C. If you mix 2 tbsp of amla powder with some curd, apply the paste on your scalp, leave for 30 minutes and then wash with some warm water, it will be of great help in reducing a lot of hair problems, including scalp rash.
2. Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil is a very good remedy in case of skin infections. You can mix tea tree oil with some sweet almond oil or water (diluting tea tree oil is an essential step, otherwise it can cause burns on skin), apply it on the scalp and leave for 15minutes. Cover your with a shower cap and later rinse it.
3. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil not only moisturises and gives a great lustre to the hair, but it is also enriched with antifungal and medicinal properties. In case the rash has developed because of some infection, coconut oil would prove to be of great help. Massage some warm coconut oil on your scalp and hair and then leave it on for sometime before finally washing it.
Lemon juice is also great for treating scalp problems. Simply apply fresh lemon juice on your scalp. Leave it for 20 mins and then wash.
5. Baking Soda:
If you have a scalp rash, you need to get rid of it in an effective way and you could do that simply by applying a paste of baking soda and water and leave it for at least half an hour. Then, rinse with normal water.
6. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera cools, moisturises and even has healing properties. To cure a bad scalp itch, you need aloe vera gel on your scalp. Massage it on and leave it for at least an hour. Repeat this remedy every day to get optimum results.
7. Olive Oil:
Olive oil is also well known for its amazing effects on hair. Apply warm olive oil on your scalp and cover it with a hot towel. Leave it for half an hour and then rinse.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar:
The antiseptic properties of apple cider vinegar help in treating infections of the scalp. It is also a great way to restore and balance the pH of the scalp. All you need to do is mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of water, apply it on your scalp with help of a spray bottle and leave for 15mins.
9. Peppermint Oil:
Another great remedy for a scalp rash is peppermint oil. Dilute some peppermint oil by mixing it with water and slowly massage it on to your scalp to get a great relief from that itch.
10. Sesame Oil:
Sesame oil is great in combating the problems related to dry scalp. Just massage some warm sesame oil on your scalp, leave it for an hour or so and rinse properly.