The grass is always greener on the other side. Well, that's what we think! Women with straight hair envy curly locks of hair.
However, women with curly hair know the practical difficulties of de-tangling and maintaining curly hair.
In actuality, curly hair can either be a sight to behold or unprepossessing. It all depends on how you wash, dry and maintain your hair. Your hairstyle also affects the final appearance, not all styles suit women with curly locks.
Women with curly locks tend to believe that fancy hairstyles are not meant for them. They feel this because no matter what they do, they just can't seem to get the perfect set of curls.
Some women might turn to hair products as a last resort. These products only do more harm than good, especially if they are used for long periods of time.
Is there nothing you can do to get perfect curls that stay untangled? Don't fret as yet. All hope is not lost for maidens with curly locks!
The paragraphs mentioned below will aim to shine a ray of light your way. Continue reading to know how you can successfully manage to get perfect curls with hair plopping.
Things You Need For Plopping Your Curly Hair
- Cotton T-Shirt
- Wide-Tooth Comb
- Hair Care Products - Optional
Method To Follow
- Shampoo your hair. Rinse out all traces of shampoo thoroughly. Wipe your hair until it is damp and not wet.
- Apply hair care products to your hair. De-tangling products can be used. This is an optional step.
- Use only a wide-tooth comb to slowly de-tangle your hair.
- Lay out the selected cotton T-Shirt on a flat surface, such as your bed.
- Carefully flip your hair upside-down and lower your hair on to the shirt. Your hair should be gathered only in the centre of the T-shirt.
- Commence the process by rolling the bottom of your T-shirt towards your forehead. Finally, wrap the T-shirt around the nape of your neck.
- Bring the T-shirt on top of your head. Ensure that you wrap all of your hair and bring down the arms of the shirt exactly near the nape of your neck.
- Stand upright and lift the arms of the T-shirt around your forehead. Tie them in a form of a knot. Tuck any loose hair in the knot.
- Choose a time period to keep your hair in the shirt. Some people keep their hair tucked in for an hour, while others sleep with the hair being tucked in the shirt. If you are in doubt, then start with 1 hour. From the second time onwards, move up the time window to suit your needs.
Also Read: How To Care For Curly Hair
Also Read: 8 Summer Styling Tips For Curly Hair