- 6 hrs ago Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- 6 hrs ago 5 Chic Hairstyles To Disguise Greasy Hair
- 7 hrs ago Dia Mirza Looks Radiant In Her Pink And Golden Colour-Blocked Silk Sari
- 8 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor's Ruffled Dress Will Absolutely Drive All Your Blues Away
- Movies Celebs Rave About Taapsee Pannu-Starrer Thappad; Rajkummar Rao Calls It A ‘Must Watch’
- News Delhi violence: Volunteers bring much-needed food, medicines to riot-affected
- Sports ICC T20 Rankings: Rahul remains number two batsman in T20s, Kohli static at ninth spot
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Whether it is a corporate party or a casual dinner, a dinner date or a pyjama party with childhood friends, women always want to look presentable and beautiful. To look attractive, you do a lot of things, right?
Removing body hair is one of those most important things. Some girls are blessed with lesser body hair, whereas there are some unlucky girls out there who feel embarrassed for the unwanted hair growth on their body.
Now, you can use hair removal crème, go for waxing or use a razor; but all of these methods only give you a temporary relief for 7 days to 1 month. How about lowering the hair growth with some homemade remedies instead?
Yes, there are certain scrubs that help to lessen the body and facial hair growth and give you a softer and smooth skin.
One of these effective scrubs can be made by using simple ingredients like chickpea flour and curd. Do you know how to use it? Read on to know more.
1. Famous Scrub:
To lessen hair growth and remove unwanted hair, this is the most famous scrub that has been used from a long time. It is also mentioned in the old manuscripts of Ayurveda. Even this scrub is also applied to babies on their hands and legs to make their skin soft and hair free.
To make this effective scrub, you'll need ½ bowl of chickpea flour, ½ bowl of curd, 1 tsp of turmeric powder and 1 tsp of fresh cream. If you have an oily skin, don't use cream. Mix all ingredients well to make the paste.
3. Other Ingredients:
Along with turmeric powder, you can also use sandalwood powder if your skin is too oily. It would prevent pimples or acne to occur after applying the scrub. Don't forget to use rosewater, as it tones your skin and prevents untimely wrinkles.
4. Method Of Application:
Have you made the paste? Now, take a Popsicle stick and take the paste. Apply it on your skin evenly. Apply it in a thick layer. You can use the scrub to remove facial hair as well as body hair.
5. Next Step:
After applying the paste, wait for half an hour. Let the scrub dry completely. After drying, start rubbing the mask on the opposite direction of hair growth. If the mask has dried a lot, wet your fingers and rub it gently. When the mask is peeled off completely, wash your face with lukewarm water.
6. How Many Times To Use It:
It depends on the thickness of your hair. If your facial and body hair grow fast, you need to follow the method every alternative day in a week. Within a month, you'll see lesser and late growth of hair.
7. Tone and Moisturise:
After removing hair, your skin gets dry and pores get opened. You should then use a toner to close the pores and prevent your skin from acne and pimples. You can also use a moisturiser to keep your skin soft and supple.
8. Other Methods For Hair Removal:
Hopefully, chickpea flour and curd should do the magic. However, there are also other methods to remove hair from your body. Try some sugar lemon mix or a raw papaya and turmeric paste to get the same result.