- 25 min ago When To Purchase Items And Where To Keep Broom In The House, As Per Vastu
- 40 min ago Centre Advises Isolation Of Suspected Monkeypox Cases At Designated Health Facilities
- 1 hr ago Special Cactus Recipe: How To Prepare Indian Style Cactus Fry
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News WHO says Nearly 200 cases of monkeypox in more than 20 countries
- Sports Italian GP: Aleix Espargaro keeps Bologna bullets at the bay
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy Next Week For Good Dividends In 1-3 Months
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Approached For Yash Starrer KGF: Chapter 3? Here's The Truth
- Technology Black Shark 5, 5 Pro Launching On June 8; Will The Gaming Flagships Come To India?
- Automobiles Hayabusa-powered Suzuki Vision Gran Turismo Concept Revealed
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Do you have hair that gets greasy no matter how many times you shampoo? Shampooing more often is not the answer to this problem. Hair tends to get greasy because of excessive sebum production in the scalp. There are some home remedies you could try out to get rid of greasy hair at home.
Shampooing in excess is never the answer to sorting out greasy hair, and often people tend to do that.
It seems like common sense, doesn't it? Although, the immediate result of shampooing may be cleaner and less greasy hair, in the long run it causes more damage than repair.
Excessive shampooing can strip both the scalp and hair of natural oils. The end result of this may be that the hair ends up in getting brittle and damaged because it isn't being provided the oils from the scalp that it needs to continue looking and feeling healthy.
Thankfully, all you need is a few amazing home remedies to treat greasy hair. All of these remedies are tried and tested, although we would suggest you do a patch test, in case you get allergic to any new ingredient.
Both black and green tea can be used on the scalp once they are cooled down. People with lighter hair colour should stick to green tea, as black tea could stain their hair. Wash your hair after massaging the scalp with tea.
Apple Cider Vinegar
This is a miracle home remedy for greasy hair. Just dilute two teaspoons of the vinegar in a cup of water and use this to massage your scalp. This is also the perfect solution to dandruff problems.
Tea Tree Oil
Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your regular shampoo. Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent. Plus, it reduces sebum production from the skin. This is one of the best home remedies for greasy hair.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel can be the most perfect natural remedy for greasy hair. Use aloe vera gel on your scalp before shampooing. This would ensure that your scalp is moisturised but not too oily.
Make a paste of neem leaves and water, and use this as a pre-shower pack. Wash and condition your hair after this. Neem is an ingredient in many shampoos for oily hair because of its amazing antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Baking soda can actually be used to make a natural shampoo. Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda in half a cup of water, and use this as a shampoo. This is one of the best home remedies to ensure you don't get greasy hair.
Lemon juice is great for balancing out the pH level of the scalp and to even ensure that not too much sebum is produced. Massage your scalp with lemon juice before you take a shower to ensure that greasiness never bothers you again!
- hair careGreasy And Oily Hair? Here Are Some Quick Tips To Fix It Without Washing
- hair careHere’s Your Guide On How To Oil Train Your Hair
- women fashion5 Chic Hairstyles To Disguise Greasy Hair
- hair careHow Frequently Should You Wash Your Hair Based On Your Hair Type
- hair careBid Goodbye To Oily Hair, Try This Sea Salt Remedies
- hair care12 Effective Ingredients To Use For Oily Hair And Scalp This Monsoon
- hair careTips For Oily Haired Beauties: #1 - Do Not Wash Hair Every Day
- hair careEasy & Effective Tricks To Treat Oily Scalp!
- hair careThings That Make Your Scalp More Greasy!
- hair careHair Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easy!
- hair careHow To Style Unwashed, Greasy Hair
- hair care7 Natural Ways To Stop Your Hair From Getting Oily