- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says He Would Become Extremely Lonely If He Ever Took Up Direction
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Who doesn't dream of strong, shiny, beautiful hair? But unfortunately, due to various reasons, our hair isn't as strong as we would like it to be. This could be due to stress, unhealthy eating habits and, of course, not enough water intake. There's a simple solution to most of your hair problems, and that is, using the best oils for strong hair.
Oiling, as a haircare method, has been passed down through generations. Our grandmothers and mothers have been telling us to use hair oils for strong hair since a long time, but do we always listen to them? Not really. In all cases, mother does know best. It is true even for our hair and skin dilemmas.
So, the next time your mother tells you to stay away from using chemicals on your hair, and switch to natural, more safe beauty products, do listen to her and don't laugh it off. Here, we'll be listing down the best natural oils for strong hair you can incorporate into your beauty routine for shinier, healthier hair. Hair outside of the scalp may not be alive in real, but healthy, shiny hair can make or break any look.
Here are the best natural oils you can use for stronger hair!
Castor oil is an extremely rich vegetable oil and contains Omega 9 fatty acids and vitamin B, which are great for hair growth. Castor oil is also used as a remedy for many skin infections, so an added benefit of the oil would be that it would get rid of infections or dandruff on the scalp. It is one of the best oils for strong hair.
Coconut oil is the holy grail of all hair oils. This beauty secret has been passed down through generations in the Indian subcontinent! Coconut oil has vitamin E, and is one of the most powerful oils in the world. The hair actually absorbs this oil. In addition, it has anti-microbial properties, helping it get rid of itchy scalp and dandruff.
This oil can only be applied to the scalp and not the entire length of the hair. It can even be mixed with another type of oil like coconut or olive oil to be used over the length of the hair. This helps get rid of scalp infections, which in turn would make hair stronger from within.
Olive oil is one of the best natural oils for brittle and damaged hair. Using olive oil and then covering the hair with a shower cap makes sure that the oil seeps deep into the scalp. This also gets rid of flakes.
Argan oil is one of the most expensive of all oils, but it is worth it. The people who use this oil for their hair cannot stop raving about its benefits and say that it is definitely one of the best oils for strong hair. It contains Omega 9 fatty acids, which are great for stronger and healthier hair.
Also known as Indian gooseberry, this oil is loved by women all over the world. Not only is it a great conditioner for brittle hair, it is also known to reduce premature greying. This is definitely an oil you need to add to your haircare routine. This oil originated in the Indian subcontinent and is a very nice and natural oil for strong hair.
Avocado oil may not be as easy to buy and find like the other oils on this list, but the nutrients in it like vitamins A and B make it worth it. Avocado oil can work on brittle hair by moisturising each and every strand and is the best oil to treat damaged hair. It also nourishes the scalp, making sure that the new hair that grows, grows healthy.