- 6 hrs ago How To Prevent Oily Eyelids From Ruining Your Make-up
- 6 hrs ago What Causes Chest Pain During Pregnancy And How To Treat It?
- 7 hrs ago Is Homemade Baby Food Safe? A Guide To Make Baby Food At Home
- 8 hrs ago Aamna Sharif In Colourful Crop Top-Skirt And Floral Printed Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Is Prettier?
- Sports Oleksandr Usyk v Dereck Chisora: Contrasting styles should provide Halloween fireworks
- News Sky gazers set to witness Blue Moon today: All you need to know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 30 Highlights: Rubina, Jasmin, Nishant & Kavita Get Nominated In ‘Tabadla’ Task
- Technology Honor 10x Lite Officially Unveiled: What Are The Highlights?
- Finance RIL Q2FY21 Profit At Rs. 9567 Crore; Drops 15% YoY
- Automobiles 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
There are many men who think that taking care of skin, hair and body is completely something that effeminate matters. But, it is always good to take care of your hair and skin from that early age.
As you have to spend maximum time outside, the dirt and pollution damages your hair and problems like hair fall, dandruff, baldness at early age become your regular companion.
So, whatever your age is, to take care of your hair as it is necessary to use some hair pack for men.
Now, why use homemade hair pack for men? Generally, such packs don’t create any side effects as you use them according to your hair type.
For example:If you have oily hair, use egg white, but egg yolk is the best remedy for dry and frizzy hair. So, instead of ignoring problems, pay heed to those and use hair pack for men.
1. Banana Hair Pack
Is your hair getting rough and frizzy? Then you have dry hair. Banana is the perfect ingredient of hair pack for men. Smash a ripe banana and add 1tbsp honey and lemon juice to it. Apply this thick paste from roots to tip and wash it with mild shampoo.
2. Egg Pack
Egg is the best solution for every kind of hair even if it is damaged. Take egg white or yolk for oily or dry hair respectively. Now, add 1tbsp honey, lemon juice and 1tsp olive oil. Make a frothy mixture and apply. Rinse well after 20 minutes.
3. Fenugreek Magic
If you want to impress your gal, make your hair shiny and soft with homemade hair pack for men. Soak fenugreek in water overnight. Paste it at morning and mix it with half quantity curd of the paste. Leave it on head until it dries up. Wash it with mild shampoo.
4. Colour With Henna
If you try chemical colour, your scalp and hair gets damaged. There are some hair pack for men which provide nutrition to your scalp along with a nice colour.
Make paste of henna powder and amla and add 2tsp milk to the mixture. Apply it and wash after 1 hour.
5. Hibiscus Pack
Your hair needs proper food. Hibiscus can help you there. Make a paste of hibiscus petals and add coconut or jojoba oil to it. Apply the paste all over your scalp and hair. Wash thoroughly after drying it.