- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Baldness is a big put off for girls. So, if you don't want to be outcast by girls and here are tips for you:-
1.Care For Scalp
Styling agents like hair gels and colours are the main villains which cause hair loss. These agents clog the hair follicles, which stop hair growth. Keep your scalp clean is very important. Doctors suggest the use of exfoliating shampoos. It should be used once or twice a week. Regular usage will leave your scalp clean and thus allow hair growth.
2.Food For Hair
Vitamin E works wonders on the scalp. This is an antioxidant, which enhances blood circulation in the scalp. This means your scalp can breath more oxygen and this adds age to your hair cells. Thus, lessening hair fall.
Like the rest of the body, your body also needs nutrients. Doctors have confirmed that deficiency of iron, zinc, copper, and protein cause hair fall. A diet of Eggs, broccoli, spinach, and fish may serve the purpose.
Regular use of volumanizing is important. Egg white and Boots Beer gives best results.
All the above mentioned cures demand regular assistance. These will not only prevent baldness but also add on to the quality of your hair.