- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago How To Prepare Green And Healthy Moringa Smoothie Recipe
- 13 hrs ago Valentine’s Day: Effects Of A Breakup On Your Body
- 14 hrs ago Valentine's Day: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say About Your Valentine's Day
- News The plan by radical Islamists to usurp Hindu rights in Bengal and drive them away from Bangladesh
- Education Tips to Enhance your Technical Writing Skills
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Sumbul Touqeer Khan, Shiv Thakare or MC Stan; THIS Contestant To Get EVICTED Tomorrow Says Poll
- Sports IPL 2023: Fans can change Camera Angles in IPL Matches from This Year
- Finance This Large cap Tata Group Stock Can Soar 21%, "Buy" Says Prabhudas Lilladher
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Series India Pricing, Launch Offers Revealed
- Automobiles Kawasaki ZX-4R Unveiled – Sports High-Revving 4-Cylinder Engine
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
Priyanka Chopra Jonas just had her first trip to India in three years. Between advocating for the welfare of women and girls as the UNICEF ambassador, debuting her haircare brand Anomaly and multiple meetings and promotions, PeeCee's assertive and chic style was something that really stood out.
Now back home with her little bundle of joy in LA, Priyanka often talks about her skincare and haircare routines. The Desi Girl has always been a staunch advocate of DIY nicks, which are mostly comprised of humble ingredients like coconut oil, turmeric etc. - meaning; we can all take a page out of her skincare/haircare book, that is.
Today, we will take a look into Priyanka Chopra's DIY answers for monsoon and winter beauty problems.
DIY Answers For Monsoon And Winter Beauty Problems
1. Sea salt scrub for dry lips
With the cold season comes cracked, dry skin. "As you can tell, my lips are one of my most prominent features," says Chopra to Vogue.
Using sea salt, pure glycerine, and rose water PeeCee rubs it on her lips in a scrubbing motion before wiping it off. The result will be plumper, pinker, and smoother lips.
Here's how you can make a sea salt scrub for dry lips:
- Mix together sea salt, glycerine and rose water until well combined.
- Store in a sealed jar in a cool location until ready for use.
- When using, scoop out the desired amount and scrub it onto chapped lips.
- Scrub the lips softly in a circular motion and wipe off.
- Use once a day.
2. Ubtan body scrub - bye bye, ashy skin
"It's an exfoliator, hydrator. It moisturises and heals," Priyanka said in an interview with Vogue.
Ubtan is composed of milk or milk powder, gram flour, almond powder, turmeric, milk cream, lemon juice, and rose water. Priyanka Chopra's recipe for body scrub calls for gram flour mixed with lemon juice, yoghurt, sandalwood, and turmeric, as well as milk, to thin out the mixture.
Chopra recommends that those with oily skin swap the full-fat Greek yoghurt for a low-fat or no-fat alternative. "You put it on your whole body, and then just hang out and let it dry," said Malti Marie's mumma.
Here's how you can make ubtan body scrub for winter skin:
- Take the desired amount of gram flour, add lemon juice and mix well to make a paste.
- Add yoghurt, sandalwood, and turmeric to the mix.
- Now add some milk to make it a bit watery but not too watery.
- Apply the paste to your body, let it dry and wash it off.
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt To Priyanka Chopra, Ace The Blazer Fashion Like B-Town Boss Ladies
- womenPriyanka Chopra Visits Kenya As UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, Urges People To Donate Amid Hunger Crisis
- womenPriyanka Chopra's Interview Of US Vice President Kamala Harris And Her Thoughts On Equal Pay
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra, The Glam Diva In In Backless Black Dress Gives Chic Fashion Goals
- womenPriyanka Chopra Speaks On Climate Change, COVID, Poverty At The UN Sustainable Development Goals 2022 Moment
- hair carePriyanka Chopra’s DIY Yoghurt Hair Mask: Say Goodbye To Itchy-Dry Scalp
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Priyanka Chopra: The Short Hairstyles Guide From B-Town Divas
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Easy Ways To Style Wide-Leg Pants Like B-Town Babes
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra Jonas And Deepika Padukone: Can't Take Your Eyes Off Them! Divas Up The Fashion Bar Again
- make up tipsPriyanka Chopra Jonas Inspires Us To Up Our Makeup Game With Sleek Winged Eye Makeup And Icy Eye Shadow
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra Jonas Surprises Us With Her Patterned Skirt Set; Take A Look At Her Gold-Toned Earrings Too!