- 4 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 5 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 6 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 7 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Long, thick and fluttery eyelashes are the new obsession and magnetic eyelashes are the latest way to quench this obsession in a rather effortless way. From false eyelashes to eyelash extension, we have seen and tried different ways to get dreamy eyelashes. Although, false eyelashes have been the most popular technique used by the make-up artists and beauty gurus across the globe.
But, for those of us who are a novice in the make-up arena, false eyelashes seem daunting and too much of a task. You need to find the correct shape and size of the lashes, apply the lash glue, wait for it to dry down a bit and then align the lashes perfectly with your lash line. You might also find it painful to peel them off. And then there is the leftover glue. Phew! Just reading that makes you nervous, right?
And so, today we're talking about the new sensation in the field of false lashes- magnetic eyelashes. Let's find out what they are and how to wear them and are they really worth the hype?
What Are Magnetic Eyelashes And How Do They Work?
Magnetic eyelashes, as the name suggests, are a pair of false eyelashes that contains tiny magnets to help them stick together. You don't need glue to stick them to your lashes. These are easy to apply, use and take off. Each lash basically contains two lashes, one upper lash and one lower lash that we use to sandwich our natural eyelashes and thus leaving us with long and fluttery eyelashes.
They hold together because of the tiny magnets that are added along the strip of the lashes, both upper and lower and thus you don't need anything else to hold them together. The magnets do all the work for you.
How To Wear Magnetic Eyelashes
Applying magnetic lashes is not very complicated, but it will need some practice to perfect it. All magnetic lashes come with their own set of instructions that you need to follow. But, it is more or less the same process. As said above, each magnetic lash is a pair of two and you need to separate those for application. So, here is how you wear magnetic eyelashes.
- Clip the lashes as per the length of your lash line.
- Apply a nice coat of mascara to your natural eyelashes.
- Take the upper magnetic lash, hold it against your upper lash line.
- Now, take the lower magnetic lash and place it under you lash.
- Both the lashes will stick together, thanks to the magnet and you're done.
Well, magnetic lashes might take you some time to perfect and get used to, but it is worth it in the end. They don't create much fuss and are pretty easy to remove as well, you just need to pull them off lightly. So, if you don't get it in the first go, don't lose heart. You'll get it eventually and would be relieved that you did.