- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 18 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Easy Skincare Tips for College Students
- 13 hrs ago Discounts On Vitamin Supplements For Good Health And Improved Immunity: Get Up To 60% Off
- 13 hrs ago Shake It Up! Protein Powder Sale On Amazon: Upto 50% Off On Best Sellers
- Movies Thiruchitrambalam Twitter Review: Here Is What The Twitterati Think About Dhanush's Recent Release!
- Technology Vivo V25 Pro Vs Other Alternative Smartphones Under Rs. 35,000
- News Monkeypox cases jumped 20% in the last week to 35,000 across 92 countries: WHO
- Finance DoT Receives Upfront Payment Of Rs. 17,876 Cr. For 5G Spectrum Won By Telecom Operators
- Sports England vs South Africa: Visitors dominate rain-affected first day at Lord's; Kagiso Rabada shines
- Travel Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Famous Lord Krishna Temples in India
- Education Download SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 final answer key and know the marks secured in the exam!
- Automobiles BMW Motorrad Launches Its New Touring Range In India, Prices Start At Rs 23.95 Lakh
Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face. Several factors can cause thinning eyebrows, including alopecia areata, fungal infections such as tinea, trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder), and nutritional deficiencies such as kwashiorkor hypothyroidism and atopic dermatitis. The good news is that several natural remedies can accelerate hair growth in the eyebrows and increase their thickness.
The cosmetic industry markets pencils, gels, and other products designed to enhance the appearance of eyebrows. Would it be possible to grow thicker eyebrows without relying on makeup? You can try various home remedies if you wish to achieve thicker eyebrows, regardless of whether you suffer from hair loss or merely have thin brows naturally.
Home Remedies For Thick Eyebrows
1. Coconut oil
In recent years, coconut oil has become popular as cooking oil and a dietary supplement. In addition, when applied topically, it is said to be beneficial to the hair and skin.
Although coconut oil has been extensively studied for general health concerns, such as weight loss and dementia, no widespread scientific evidence supports its use for thickening hair. Nevertheless, coconut oil remains a hot topic in the natural health industry.
How to use:
Warm a small amount of oil in your hands and massage it into the eyebrow area. Leave the oil on overnight and wash it off in the morning.
2. Castor oil
Castor oil is not only lubricating and soothing, but it also assists in protecting brow hair from microorganisms. Certain types of eczema can also impair eyebrow growth by causing itching and irritation, resulting in hair shedding. If you wish to have thick eyebrows, apply castor oil to the brows twice a day since it nourishes the roots of the brow hair.
How to use:
Massage it into your eyebrows before going to bed.
3. Olive oil
The application of ingredients derived from olive trees has been shown to stimulate hair growth in studies. However, regarding growing eyebrow hair, there is little data to support the topical use of olive oil. In any case, it may coat the hairs to give them the appearance of greater width and thickness.
How to use:
Mix 4-5 drops of olive oil and three drops of honey, and massage this mixture on your brows before sleeping.
4. Onion juice
In addition to sulphur and selenium, onion juice contains minerals and vitamins that benefit hair growth. It helps strengthen the hair follicles. As onion has a pungent smell, it is recommended that lemon juice be used to remove all traces of the scent. Every alternate day, apply onion juice to your eyebrows.
How to use:
Make a paste by chopping the onion, placing it in a blender, and processing it. Get the juice by straining it. Apply the juice to your eyebrows with a q-tip. Let it sit for an hour and wipe it off with a cotton ball soaked in lemon juice.
5. Tea tree oil
Like coconut oil, tea tree oil is believed to stimulate eyebrow growth and thickness by creating a moisturizing barrier for cellular and follicular health. Many over-the-counter products contain tea tree oil, but you can also purchase tea tree oil extracts to apply directly to your eyebrows.
Even though tea tree oil has been hailed as an alternative treatment for thicker eyebrows, no scientific studies have supported these claims.
How to use:
Apply daily to your brows and leave on overnight.
- skin careGot Dandruff On Eyebrows? Here Are 8 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Eyebrow Dandruff
- make up tips7 Beauty And Makeup Lessons You Need To Take From Katrina Kaif’s Instagram Feed
- skin care13 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Lips: Oils, Fruit Juices And More
- skin care5 Pocket-Friendly Natural Products To Get Rid Of Acne Scars
- wellnessWhy Does Asthma Worsen At Night? Tips To Manage
- wellnessHome Remedies To Get Rid Of Blanket Worm (Kambli Poochi)
- wellnessHome Remedies That ACTUALLY Work: From Peppermint, Garlic To Honey, Turmeric And More
- wellnessGinger, Basil Tea, Clove Steaming And 31 Other Home Remedies For Headache
- wellness7 Herbal Teas That Can Help Ease Constipation
- prenatalHome Remedies For Heartburn During Pregnancy
- wellnessHow To Get Rid Of Blisters Naturally? From Coriander Seeds To Ice Cubes
- wellness6 Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Sinus Infection