- 37 min ago Siemens Healthineers Opens Its Medical Imaging Manufacturing Plant In India
- 47 min ago Manto Completes One Year And Here's Why White Kurta Pyjama Set Matters?
- 1 hr ago Strawberry Legs: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Trends This Week: Malvika Mohan, Kareena Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha & Radhika Apte
- Technology Chrome Beta 78 Packs Native File System, SMS Receiver API Features
- Movies Sonakshi Sinha Trolled After Failing To Answer A Question On KBC 11; #YoSonakshiSoDumb Trends
- News Court reserves order on DK Shivakumar's bail plea in money laundering case
- Sports India Vs South Africa 3rd T20I in Bengaluru: Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Finance Govt Likely To Amend EPF Rules To Allow Switching From EPS To NPS
- Automobiles First Electric Truck In India Revealed: IPLT Rhino 5536 Performance, Range & Features
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Toothpaste is an essential part of our daily body care routine. But with so many types and varieties of toothpastes flooding the market, it becomes a challenge to choose one - especially with the kind of benefits they claim to offer.
Speaking of which, do you know you can even make a toothpaste at home? A toothpaste is designed to give your mouth the much-needed freshness, protection from bacteria, white teeth, and a healthy oral hygiene above all.
What if you could get all these things easily in a home-made toothpaste which is completely made using natural ingredients? Moreover, these home-made toothpastes are safe to use and can be used by everybody - from children to the elderly. They are very cost-effective and can be prepared at home in no time.
Having said that, have you ever thought what it would be like to use a toothpaste made using baking soda? Well, if you have not, it is time you must try it out. You might not know this but baking soda is a well-known odour remover - which is the primary reason why it is one of the choicest options for making a toothpaste - it will keep you away from bad breath for a long time.
Also, we understand how difficult and boring it might be at times to gather ingredients and make something useful out of it. But trust us, this baking soda toothpaste is something different. It is very easy to prepare and will barely take 5 minutes of your time. But the results it will deliver will be amazing. Now, would you want to give this recipe a quick try?
Listed below is a really quick, easy to make, and superb baking soda toothpaste recipe that you will absolutely love!
How To Use Baking Soda To Make Toothpaste At Home
- 2/3 cup baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 2-3 drops of mint extract
How to do
- In a bowl, add baking soda.
- Next, start adding water little by little until you get semi-thick consistent paste.
- Now add mint extract to the mixture and blend well. Make sure that your paste is thick and consistent.
- Store the mixture in a container and keep it for later use. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- You can use this toothpaste every day and replace it with your regular toothpaste.
How long will the toothpaste last?
Well, the quantity of the raw materials used for this toothpaste is enough for it to easily last for about a week. You can also increase the quantity of raw materials in the same proportion if you want it to last for more than a week.
Precautions/Tips To Remember While Using Baking Soda Toothpaste
- Well, the first thing that one should know while using baking soda toothpaste is that you should not swallow it like your regular toothpaste. Although baking soda is safe to use and consume, doesn't mean you'll swallow a bunch, right?
- If the toothpaste dries out any time during its usage, you can always add a little water to it and mix it well before use. But remember that you should add very little water.
- Always store this toothpaste in an air-tight container as it will last longer.
- Lastly, remember to pick up a good quality toothbrush as it will help to keep your gums safe and strong.