Have you ever thought of making skin care beauty products at home using your favourite ingredients, especially the ones beneficial and suitable for your skin tone and type and customising your whole skin & body care experience? If you haven't, it is time you give it a thought.
Your kitchen is a powerhouse of ingredients which you can put together to good use and create some really cool and amazing body & skin care products like face wash, face packs, scrubs, lotions, moisturisers, and even body washes.
Speaking of homemade body care products, did you know that you can make your very own soothing and refreshing aromatic strawberry body wash at home by merely using some very basic ingredients? Curious to know how to make it? Here's some help! But before we move on to the 'how to' part, let's take a look at some significant skin care benefits of strawberries.
Benefits Of Strawberries For Skin
Abundant in Vitamin C, this juicy and bright red coloured fruit is one of the choicest options of many women when it comes to using fruits for skin care. It is loaded with a number of benefits that make it a premium choice and ingredient when it comes to homemade body wash, scrubs, or face masks.
Listed below are some really amazing benefits of strawberries:
- Strawberries nourish and moisturise your skin
- They treat puffy eyes
- They make your skin youthful
- Strawberries possess anti-ageing properties that keep fine lines and wrinkles at bay
- They improve the overall health of your skin and eliminate dead skin cells
- Strawberries help in de-tanning your skin and even lighten your skin tone
- They fight off acne and pimples causing bacteria and give you clear skin
You can make a strawberry-enriched body wash at home by merely using some very basic ingredients from your kitchen. Listed below is a simple and easy-to-make strawberry body body recipe for dry skin.
How To Make Strawberry Body Wash For Dry Skin?
- 4-5 strawberries / 1 tbsp strawberry essence
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup castile soap
- 1 tsp Vitamin E oil / 2 Vitamin E capsules
- 1 tbsp lavender essential oil
How to do
- Squash some strawberries to turn it into a pulp and transfer it into a small bowl. Grind the pulp nicely to make the strawberries into a watery paste. If you do not get strawberries, you can also use strawberry essence that is easily available in the market. Once the pulp/ essence is ready, move on to the next step.
- In a pan, heat some coconut oil on a low flame. Add strawberry essence or pulp to it and stir well.
- Once the oil starts getting a pinkish tint, add some castile soap to it and turn off the heat.
- Allow the contents of the pan to cool down.
- Once the mixture is completely cooled down, crack open Vitamin E capsules and pour its contents into it and mix well. Alternatively, you can also use Vitamin E powder.
- Next, add some lavender essential oil to it ans mix all the ingredients together.
- Once done, transfer the mixture into a body wash container and store it in a cool and dry place for future use.
Why this works
- If you have dry skin problems, you should probably opt for a homemade body wash made using strawberry.
- It will help to keep your skin soft and supple for a long time.
- Moreover, glycerine is also known to lighten your skin tone and get rid of any kind of pigmentation.
Note: Shake the bottle well before using this body wash.
Try making and using this strawberry body wash at home and give your body and mind a relaxing experience like never before!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?