TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
When we think about pampering our feet, the first thing that comes to our mind is a relaxing and soothing pedicure. It helps to relax your muscles, calm down sore and tired feet, and also helps to treat cracked heels. Pedicure is perhaps the best way to rejuvenate tired feet. But how many times do we actually go for a pedicure? And, did you know that you must go for a pedicure only once a month? Getting a pedicure done frequently can do more harm than good.
So... what can you do in that case? How do you make your tired feet relax or how can you do treat your cracked heels? Well, home remedies could be an amazing solution. Home remedies are the best when it comes to beauty as they are completely safe to use and are quite cost-effective.
Speaking of feet, cracked heels is one of the most commonly faced problems. Cracked heels can be a cosmetic problem as well as a severe underlying issue. It is, therefore, very essential to treat cracked heels immediately as soon as you notice them. But what is it that can help and relax your tired, sore, and cracked feet muscles? The answer is pretty simple. Give your feet a soothing soak using aloe vera & lemon.
How To Make Aloe Vera & Lemon Foot Soak?
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- ½ lemon
- 1 tsp tea tree oil
- Lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp epsom salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
How to do
- Take some lukewarm water in a small bucket and add epsom salt to it.
- Now, soak your feet in the water and relax for a while (about 10-15 minutes) and let the salt work on your cracked heels. It will help to remove dead skin cells and soften your feet, especially your heels.
- After a few minutes, remove your feet from the water and use a foot scrubber to scrub your heels and feet.
- Scrub for about five minutes and then wipe off your feet with a clean towel.
- Now, take another bucket filled with water. Ensure that the bucket is filled with lukewarm water and the quantity of the water is such that your feet can get soaked in it. Do not take excess water.
- Now, add some aloe vera gel and lemon to it. Mix well
- Next, add tea tree oil along with apple cider vinegar to the lukewarm water and blend it all well.
- Soak your feet in the aloe vera - lemon infused water and relax for about 20-25 minutes.
- After the said time is over, remove your feet from the water and wipe it with a clean and dry towel.
- Lastly, apply a moisturiser to your feet and leave it at that!
This aloe vera-lemon foot soak will definitely work wonders for your cracked heels and will give you soft and smooth feet and heels in no time.