- News Weather today: Rains to pick up pace around weekend in Mumbai
- Technology Indian Consumer Prefer To Watch OTT Content For Free
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Normally, we have the tendency to ignore our feet. If you are someone who falls into this category, then this article is meant for you. Feet also need to be taken care of in order to look good from head to toe.
Feet are also associated with numerous problems. Some of them include foot odour, cracked skin, fallen arches, corns, ingrown toe nails and damaged bones that cause discomfort and immobility.
Now beautifying the feet can't get any easier. You don't need an expensive spa treatment to take care of your feet.
Spending a few minutes in a day on foot care and choosing the right shoes helps to free your feet from all the problems. All that you need to do is to just follow a few simple steps.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of ways to beautify your feet. Exfoliating and moisturising the feet hold a greater prominence in foot care.
Likewise, there are a few essential steps one has to take in order to get beautiful feet. Read on to know more about it.
Exfoliate And Moisturise
Just like the way you take care of your face and and hands, the same needs to be done for feet as well. Exfoliate the skin regularly, as it helps to stop the skin building up dirt. Moisturise them regularly, as it helps to keep the skin soft and supple.
Wash Your Feet Every Day
Foot hygiene is very essential. Wash your feet twice in a day with warm water and mild soap. This keeps the skin clean and prevents conditions like athlete's foot and foot odour.
Give A Break From Heels
Even though high heels look great, wearing them on a regular basis can cause regular serious problems for the feet and also result in back pain.
Nourish Dry Feet With Coconut Oil:
The best way to hydrate dry feet is by using coconut oil. Massage coconut oil on the feet every day, as it keeps the feet soft and hydrated. Apply it every night before going to bed and rinse it the next morning.
Brighten Feet With Lemon Juice:
The bleaching property of lemon helps to lighten up the feet. Mix equal quantities of lemon juice, glycerin and rose water. Mix it well and apply it on the feet. Leave it for half an hour and rinse.
Hydrate It With Banana
Bananas are great to hydrate the skin. They are ideal to use on the feet. Mash a few chunks of banana and apply it all over the feet. Leave it on for a while and rinse it off to get rid of dry skin.