- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 14 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 15 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- Sports India vs SA, 3rd T20I: Full List Of Award Winners, Man Of The Match & Series, Post-Match Presentation Info
- News Elon Musk to go ahead with $54.20 a share Twitter deal
- Finance ICICI Securities Upgraded This Small Cap Service Sector Stock From Hold To Add, Shares Can Surge 10%
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
You don't need to be told exactly what rose water can do, right? From toning, nourishing and repairing the skin, benefits of rose water are limitless.
However, did you ever wonder if the store-bought rose water is what it claims to be? What if it is more of chemicals, and less rose? Why take risk, here is a homemade rose water recipe. This homemade rose water is 100% organic, with no chemicals, and only purity!
Before we explore on how to make rose water at home, you need to first learn exactly what it can do to your skin.
Rose water contains anti-inflammatory properties that work to soothe, heal and repair damaged skin cells. Antioxidants present in rose water strengthen the skin cells, promoting regeneration of new skin tissues.
Astringent properties of rose water cleanse the pores, reduce redness and tone skin. What's more, the soothing aroma of the rose water calms your senses, alleviates anxiety, and instantly uplifts your mood.
To top it off, unlike regular toners, rose water does not strip the skin of its natural oils and, in fact, it stabilises the pH balance.
Now that you know exactly what rose water can do, let's get down to the DIY rose water recipe.
Take a cup of dried rose petals and clean it thoroughly to remove any dirt residues.
Place a bowl on the stove and fill it with 1 and a half cups of distilled water. Take care not to take too much of water, otherwise rose water will turn diluted and not potent enough.
Turn on the heat, and add in the rose petals. Bring it to the boiling point.
Turn the heat low, and let the solution simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the rose petals lose their colour completely.
Turn off the heat and allow the solution to cool completely at room temperature.
Strain the solution and transfer it to a spray bottle. Place the solution in the refrigerator and use the chilled herbal rose water as and when required to soothe, calm and revitalise your tired skin.
Try this completely organic DIY rose water recipe and let us know how it worked for you at the comment section below.
- skin care12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- body care10 Rosewater Benefits For Skin & Ways To Use It
- body careHome Remedies You Can Use To Deal With Cosmetic Allergies
- body careWays To Use Rose Water In Your Beauty Regimen
- skin careDifferent Floral Face Masks You Should Try At Home
- skin careDIY: How To Make Your Own Rose Water At Home
- hair care10 Wonderful Ways To Use Rose Water For Hair Care
- skin careWhy You Should Stick To Using Rose Water For Your Skin?
- skin careGreen Tea Facial Mist Recipe To Brighten & Refresh Your Skin!
- skin care7 Things You Need To Do Every Day To Keep Your Eyes Looking Gorgeous!
- hair careRose Petal Hair Mask For Super Soft & Silky Hair!
- wellnessSimple Home Remedy To Reduce Eye Strain