Dal is something that is available in all Indian kitchens. It is the most consumed produce of all Indian meals. But, it can also be used in making amazing body scrubs. So, we will tell you of ways you can use dal on your body.
Dal is very common and is consumed by almost every Indian at some point of time or the other. It is used in curries and is a part of the meal at all times of the day. It can even be fried.
Did you know that boiled lentils or dal can make for really good body scrubs and face packs? The best part about making these scrubs is that they can be used on both the face and body. It can be mixed with various ingredients to create the right mix that suits your skin.
These can also tackle a variety of skin care concerns, be it pigmentation or even dead skin cell removal.
So, keep reading to find out why you should definitely start using dal as a part of your beauty regime!
1. Dal And Besan: Make a paste out of besan powder and any boiled dal. Make sure there isn't too much water. Apply this all over your body and scrub well. This will help you get rid of dead skin cells and reveal brighter skin.
2. Tomato And Dal: Tomato is one of the ingredients that acts as a natural bleaching agent, hence a paste of tomato and dal can be used to help you get rid of tan on your body.
3. Aloe Vera and Dal: Aloe vera gel has multiple skin care benefits. For an even-toned complexion, make a paste out of aloe vera gel and dal. Apply it all over your body and even face.
4. Dal And Milk: Make a paste of dal, make sure the dal is not fully cooked, and add some milk to it. The consistency should not be too liquidy. Apply this on your body for a brighter and more radiant skin.
5. Dal and Ghee: A dal and ghee mixture can work best as a face scrub, since it would slough away dead skin cells and, at the same time, the fats from the ghee would help you keep your skin soft, supple and moisturised.
6. Turmeric And Dal: As we all know, turmeric is the best ingredient that can be used for the face and body. Mix the dal paste with a spoonful of turmeric and use it all over for brightened skin.
7. Dal And Honey: This is a really nice scrub for anyone who has sensitive skin. It gets rid of dead skin cells while continuing to provide moisture to the skin.