- 23 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 48 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 57 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- Technology Airtel Confirms Mobile App Security Flaw Exposed User Data Of Millions
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Neem is a miraculous herb used as an essential component in many cosmetics and hair oils. Apart from its health benefits, neem oil also has plethora of beauty benefits. It has a great prominence in Ayurveda. Neem can treat various skin disorders from acne to eczema. Neem is antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitic in nature.
Neem is one of the wonder herbs that you should never miss to include in your beauty regime. Since neem is rich in vitamin C, it treats black heads, white heads, aging and dullness. Regular usage of this herb provides the skin a youthful glow. In today's article we at Boldsky, will share some of the beauty benefits of neem oil. Try them and see the difference.
Promotes Healthy Hair: Applying neem oil regularly can result in healthy, beautiful hair. Regular application of this oil strengthens the hair roots. Massage neem oil into the scalp before going to bed and wash off the next morning. You can also use it with other essential oils like almond and olive oil for the best results.
Treats Dandruff : Neem Oil is the best remedy for dandruff and dry scalp. It treats dandruff effectively and maintains the ph level of the scalp.
Remedy For Split Ends: Neem oil also has the ability to repair the damaged hair. Applying neem oil once a week provides deep moisturisation and makes the hair damage free.
Good For Dry Skin: Neem Oil and Neem pack acts as a deep moisturiser and reduces the dryness of the skin. Make a paste of neem powder and rosewater. Apply this mixture on skin and rinse after few minutes.
Treats Pigmentation: Neem oil slows down the melanin production, melanin when secreted in higher amounts leads to pigmentation. Applying neem oil on skin hampers melanin secretion and thereby, it reduces pigmentation.
Fights Acne: Neem oil has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Hence neem oil can efficiently treat pimples and other skin disorders.