- 2 min ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 22 min ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 47 min ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- 1 hr ago Vidya Balan’s Floral Saree Or Anasuya Bharadwaj’s Multi-colour Saree, Which One Is Prettier?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Finance Investing In Mutual Funds Using WhatsApp
- Movies Gunjan Saxena: IAF Furious With Portrayal Of Gender Bias In The Film, Pens Letter To Censor Board
- Technology Itel Launches Vision 1 Smartphone With 3GB Variant: Price, Specification, And More
- News Independence Day 2020: A tribute to the NDRF
- Automobiles Tata Motors Launched New Initiative ‘Sanitised by Tata Motors’ For its Customers Across India
- Sports COVID-19: Indian hockey teams to resume sports activities from August 19
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Eyes are the most important part of your face. It compliments and enhances your beauty. All women have naturally got beautiful and attractive eyes and furthermore, they can enhance the beauty of their precious eyes by following a few simple tips and home remedies.
Apart from these natural remedies you must eat healthy foods for eyes and do some eye exercises to make them look beautiful. Makeup artists also focus more on your eyes when doing makeup as they are the most attractive part of your face.
So, let's share with you how to enhance your eye's beauty without makeup by using these simple home remedies to make eyes attractive. These natural ways to make eyes beautiful will also remove impurities from eyes and will soothe them to relieve strain and redness.
Following are some of the natural homemade eye masks to make your eyes beautiful and attractive at home.
Soak a thick cotton pad in pure apple juice for two minutes. Put this soaked pad over your eyes for 10 minutes. You can again repeat the procedure for five or more minutes. The vitamins present in apple has many benefits for your eyes. It will make your eyes relaxed and they will appear big. Apple also prevents early eye wrinkles.
Olive Oil And Tea Bag
This eye mask will reduce puffiness, swelling and sagged eyes. To make eyes beautiful naturally use green tea and black tea bags as they contain bioflavonoids. All you need to do is first apply some olive oil on the upper and lower surface of your eyes. Keep the used tea bags in fridge. Then take out the tea bags and put them on your eyes and relax.
Mint Leaves And Almond Oil
Grind some mint leaves, add a few drops of almond oil and one teaspoon of honey to it. Put this paste generously over the closed eyes. Relax and let it sit on your eyes for 10 minutes. It will relax your eyes and make them look bigger.
Cut a potato into small slices and then keep it over your closed eyes. Potatoes not only removes dark circles under your eyes but will also hydrate them and remove swelling. The nutrients present in the potato are absorbed through the skin under your eyes to make them healthy.
It adds life to your tired and swollen eyes. It is rich in water content and thus also hydrates the skin of your eyes. Place a cucumber in a fridge and then cut it into thin slices. Put these cold slices over your eyes for just 10 minutes and relax.
For this you have to first refrigerate the milk to make it ice cold. Then put some cotton balls inside the cold milk for soaking. Lie down in a relaxed position and put these cotton balls soaked in milk over your closed eyes. This is a best natural remedy to reduce puffiness and tiredness of eyes.
First gently massage your eyes with castor oil and then soak cotton balls in rose water. Put these soaked cotton balls over your closed eyes. Don't squeeze the excess rose water from the cotton balls. This will make your eyes brighter and large as all puffiness will immediately subside.
Cut strawberries into slices after refrigerating them. Put the slices over your eyes for 10 minutes and relax. The vitamins present in it will make your eyes bright and healthy. They will also alleviate puffiness and relax tired eyes. This is one of the best home remedies to make eyes attractive.
Soak a dry amla in a cup of water for 12 hours. Afterwards wash your eyes with this amla water. You can also soak a cotton ball and keep it over your eyes for five minutes. It is rich in vitamin C which heals swollen and tired eyes.