- 56 min ago Krystle D’Souza Exudes Fresh Vibes In Two Stunning Under Rs. 2500 Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 14 June 2021
- 22 hrs ago Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- 24 hrs ago Sardar Ka Grandson Actress Neena Gupta Gives Us A Major Saree Goal With Her Gorgeous Tissue Saree
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy Today From Motilal Oswal
- Automobiles Top-Selling Cars In India In May 2021: Hyundai Creta Beats Maruti Suzuki Swift To Take The Top Spot
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand: Southampton Ageas Bowl Pitch Report and Weather Forecast
- News Motivated by hate says Trust on allegations of purchasing land for Ram Temple at inflated price
- Movies Nitesh Tiwari Says Sushant Never Used Glycerin For Chhichhore Emotional Scenes; 'He Didn't Tell Me His Secret'
- Technology Acer Nitro 5 Review: Typical Gaming Laptop For Masses
- Education Sonu Sood Announces Free IAS Coaching Scholarships 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Eyes are the most important part of your face. It compliments and enhances your beauty. All women have naturally got beautiful and attractive eyes and furthermore, they can enhance the beauty of their precious eyes by following a few simple tips and home remedies.
Apart from these natural remedies you must eat healthy foods for eyes and do some eye exercises to make them look beautiful. Makeup artists also focus more on your eyes when doing makeup as they are the most attractive part of your face.
So, let's share with you how to enhance your eye's beauty without makeup by using these simple home remedies to make eyes attractive. These natural ways to make eyes beautiful will also remove impurities from eyes and will soothe them to relieve strain and redness.
Following are some of the natural homemade eye masks to make your eyes beautiful and attractive at home.
Soak a thick cotton pad in pure apple juice for two minutes. Put this soaked pad over your eyes for 10 minutes. You can again repeat the procedure for five or more minutes. The vitamins present in apple has many benefits for your eyes. It will make your eyes relaxed and they will appear big. Apple also prevents early eye wrinkles.
Olive Oil And Tea Bag
This eye mask will reduce puffiness, swelling and sagged eyes. To make eyes beautiful naturally use green tea and black tea bags as they contain bioflavonoids. All you need to do is first apply some olive oil on the upper and lower surface of your eyes. Keep the used tea bags in fridge. Then take out the tea bags and put them on your eyes and relax.
Mint Leaves And Almond Oil
Grind some mint leaves, add a few drops of almond oil and one teaspoon of honey to it. Put this paste generously over the closed eyes. Relax and let it sit on your eyes for 10 minutes. It will relax your eyes and make them look bigger.
Cut a potato into small slices and then keep it over your closed eyes. Potatoes not only removes dark circles under your eyes but will also hydrate them and remove swelling. The nutrients present in the potato are absorbed through the skin under your eyes to make them healthy.
It adds life to your tired and swollen eyes. It is rich in water content and thus also hydrates the skin of your eyes. Place a cucumber in a fridge and then cut it into thin slices. Put these cold slices over your eyes for just 10 minutes and relax.
For this you have to first refrigerate the milk to make it ice cold. Then put some cotton balls inside the cold milk for soaking. Lie down in a relaxed position and put these cotton balls soaked in milk over your closed eyes. This is a best natural remedy to reduce puffiness and tiredness of eyes.
First gently massage your eyes with castor oil and then soak cotton balls in rose water. Put these soaked cotton balls over your closed eyes. Don't squeeze the excess rose water from the cotton balls. This will make your eyes brighter and large as all puffiness will immediately subside.
Cut strawberries into slices after refrigerating them. Put the slices over your eyes for 10 minutes and relax. The vitamins present in it will make your eyes bright and healthy. They will also alleviate puffiness and relax tired eyes. This is one of the best home remedies to make eyes attractive.
Soak a dry amla in a cup of water for 12 hours. Afterwards wash your eyes with this amla water. You can also soak a cotton ball and keep it over your eyes for five minutes. It is rich in vitamin C which heals swollen and tired eyes.