- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Technology Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
1.Tongue Studs –Doctors have found out that pushing your tongue stud against your teeth leads to teeth decay and gradually leads to making a gap between the two front teeth. Many teenagers who have taken up the trend of tongue stud have experienced this.
2.Sucking Lemon –Lemon can harm your healthy teeth by eroding the top most minerals present on your teeth. This can lead to teeth decay and patches. It is caused due to the citric acid present in lemon. Constant use may lead to sensitivity to cold and also cracking of teeth.
3.Ice –Eating ice is one of the common habits among children, specially during summers. Biting on hand ice can erode your teeth and lead to teeth decay. Ice has the ability to curb your teeth and create a hollow which then results in decay. Tooth pain, cracked teeth, swollen gums etc are some of the harms caused to healthy teeth.
4.Thumb Sucking –Thumb sucking, a common habit of children, hampers with the positing of the teeth. It leads to protruding the upper two teeth and forcing the lower teeth inside. It nor only harms the teeth position but also distorts the shape of the mouth and hampers with speech sometimes.
5.White Wine –White wine is high on acidic content. Thus, drinking white wine may lead to eroding the enamel of the teeth, thus, making making them yellowish. This, also makes the teeth vulnerable to patches. It takes up the colour of the food which you eat quite easily, thus making patches.
6.Sweet Beverages –Sweet beverages can harm your teeth health because sugar usually erodes the surface and also makes teeth vulnerable to bacteria. Thus, its very important to wash your mouth after a cup of tea, coffee or cold drink, which most of us ignore.
7.Biting Nails –Nail biting is a common habit and as everyone of us are aware that nails are most prone to collect bacteria, as they are the most exposed. Biting nails only allows those bacteria to enter your mouth and effect teeth health.
Stay cautious of these habits which to keep up your healthy teeth and the beautiful smile.