- 11 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 16 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 20 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Body piercing has become popular and fashionable. It seems that almost every part of the body is open to piercing. Body piercing is done to enhance the beauty of body and to make it more fashionable. Tongue piercing is one such body piercing that has become increasingly fashionable in recent years and has been made famous by stars like Scary Spice and the Princess Royal's daughter Zara Phillips. Here are some precaution and aftercare tips for the latest fashion statement.
Precautions to be taken while piercing the Tongue
Aftercare for Tongue piercing :
A common misconception is that since the mouth is dirty, tongue piercing is more prone to infection and will take longer than other piercings to heal. But, that is not the fact as saliva is highly effective at both protecting from infection and promoting healing.