- 1 hr ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 21 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Automobiles Honda Cars Price Hike Announced: Amaze Prices Increase By Rs 1.12 lakh — Model-Wise Price List
- Sports IPL 2021: Eoin Morgan confirms his participation in IPL 2021, to lead Kolkata Knight Riders
- News Flooding in Rajasthan due to incessant rains
- Finance India's Service Sector PMI Shows Contraction For Third Straight Month In July
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Shares Sister-In-Law Saba Ali Khan's Post After Being Accused Of Ignoring Her
- Technology Lenovo Tab P12 Pro With SD855 Chip Expected Soon; Google Play Console Listing Confirms
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Body piercing has become popular and fashionable. It seems that almost every part of the body is open to piercing. Body piercing is done to enhance the beauty of body and to make it more fashionable. Tongue piercing is one such body piercing that has become increasingly fashionable in recent years and has been made famous by stars like Scary Spice and the Princess Royal's daughter Zara Phillips. Here are some precaution and aftercare tips for the latest fashion statement.
Precautions to be taken while piercing the Tongue
Aftercare for Tongue piercing :
A common misconception is that since the mouth is dirty, tongue piercing is more prone to infection and will take longer than other piercings to heal. But, that is not the fact as saliva is highly effective at both protecting from infection and promoting healing.