- 10 hrs ago Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s ‘Let It Be Let It Be’ Tee Is Super Cool And You Literally Would Love To Steal It Away From Her
- 12 hrs ago Kirti Kulhari’s Denim Outfit Is Awesome And Ideal For Café Outings
- 13 hrs ago From Make-up To Hair, Your Go-To Easy DIY Guide For Zoom Meetings Ft. Priyanka Chopra Jonas!
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Budget Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Automobiles Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Have you ever wondered what is the logic or the belief of Haldi ceremony at an Indian wedding? Find out as we reveal the significance of the Haldi ceremony at the weddings.
Haldi is believed to signify protection; hence, using it during the wedding rituals makes it essential.
According to the experts, haldi is believed to be an excellent cleanser for the body and soul. It signifies the bride's preparation and welcoming into adult married life. Hence, the haldi applying ceremony is auspicious.
Check out the reason why the haldi ceremony is such a prestigious ceremony during Indian weddings...
It Is A Sign Of Blessing
Haldi is considered as a symbol of blessing for the couple and healthy marital life. According to Indian culture, all the married women of the house apply haldi to the bride and the groom. This is a way to bless them with a long and healthy relationship.
For Radiant And Natural Glowing Skin
Haldi is known to brighten the skin, and it has various benefits when it comes to enhancing the skin of the user. Using haldi helps to ensure that you have a radiant and glowing skin on your wedding day. On the other hand, it also helps in removing dead skin cells which give you a glowing complexion.
Purifying Your Heart And Soul
According to experts, Haldi is known to purify and cleanse the body of the individuals who are entering into the holy matrimony. Apart from this, it also marks an auspicious beginning of a new life together as well.
To Ward Off The Evil
It is believed that using haldi will protect the bride and the groom from any bad omen that might come their way before the big day. This is one of the reasons why brides are prohibited from leaving their house after their mehendi and haldi ceremony.
It Curbs Nervousness!
Using haldi in the ceremony helps to curb the pre-wedding jitters. Since haldi has an active compound known as curcumin, it acts as a natural remedy for headaches and anxiety. It also makes an excellent solution to calm the nervous mind as well.