- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Don’t Break Your Fitness Regimen This Independence Day: Try This Healthy Tricolour Sandwich
- 14 hrs ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 18 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- News US President Biden wishes India on its 75th Independence day anniversary; calls it an indispensable partner
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha Day 4 Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan's Film Has A Sluggish Weekend
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2, Redmi Note 11, Z Flip 4, And More
- Sports Maharaja Trophy: Abhinav Manohar’s heroics leads Mangalore United to thrilling win against Gulbarga Mystics
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Passes Away At 62: 5 Facts About The Ace Investor
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
- Education Top 10 ideas to celebrate the Independence Day 2022
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
Vidura was a significant character in the Mahabharata. He was the brother of Pandu and Dhritrashtra, and thus the uncle of the Kauravas and the Pandavas. He was the only man who had raised his voice against the Kauravas while they tried to humiliate Draupadi in front of the entire gathering in the court of the Kauravas. A man of morals, he was even given a boon by Lord Krishna as a result of his virtues in life.
According to the boon, he had the divine vision through which he could see the battle of Mahabharata while sitting at his home. That is how he could narrate the live updates of the battle before Dhritrashtra. This virtuous man has also authored a book called Vidur Niti, which talks about the principle values that govern a happy and righteous life. Taken from this book, here we discuss which 6 types of people can never achieve happiness in life. Take a look.
Those Who Depend On Others For Their Survival
Vidur says that those who depend on others for their living can never be happy. While some of the needs might be fulfilled, fulfilment of all the wishes is not possible for them. They are like those parasites who depend on the body of another creature and when that creature is devoid of nourishment, the parasite also has to suffer the consequence.
Those Who Have A Habit Of Doubting
We often say that the universe runs on trust. Trust is the basic requirement of a peaceful life. Even a relationship is meaningless when there is no trust between the two people. Those who constantly doubt their friends and relatives, find no peace and hence no happiness.
While desires are what take us to heights of success and get us name and fame, when these desires exceed one's resources, these lead one to a state where one suffers restlessness. This restlessness is either because of unfulfilled desires or because of constantly vanishing resources. Hence, the person does not achieve real fulfilment or what we call happiness.
Those Who Hate Others
It is no inordinary thing if one starts hating somebody for a genuine reason. But there is an equal need to forgive that person and let the heart breathe some happiness. Yes, hatred keeps the heart overflowing with negative feelings and thus affects the mood and long-term happiness negatively.
Those Jealous Of Others' Success
Success comes to everybody later or sooner. There are some people whose most attention goes into thinking about the achievements of others and a desire to be the owner of their achievements. We need to understand that everybody's struggles and destinies are different. Hence, different lives and their paths.
Those who have a habit of being angry at petty issues, often ignore small moments of happiness. Most of their time and energy is used up in it and they end up feeling dejected and unhappy. Hence, we should learn not to seek perfection every time and that sometimes letting small issues go is a better option than correcting every bit of them. It helps build stronger relationships, stronger personality and a relaxed mind, thus enforcing happiness.
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- yoga spiritualityChidambara Rahasyam: Unknown Facts And Secrets Of The Chidambara Temple
- horoscopeWeekly Horoscope, 14 August To 20 August 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 14 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- yoga spiritualityTanot Mata Mandir: History, Timings, When To Visit, And The War Miracles
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 13 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsSwarna Gauri Vrat 2022: Date, Time, Puja Rituals, Vrat Katha, And Celebrations
- zodiac signsSun Transit In Leo On 17 August 2022: Effects And Remedies On 12 Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 12 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsVaraha Jayanti 2022: Date, Time, Puja Rituals, Mantra, Vrat Katha, And Benefits
- faith mysticismWho Was Mandodari? Unknown Facts About King Of Lanka, Ravana's Wife
- festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Dos And Don’ts While Celebrating Rakhi