- Technology Ambrane Launches Fireboom Bluetooth Wireless Speaker At Rs. 3,999 In India
- Movies Umang 2020 Inside Photos & Videos: Hrithik Roshan Grooves To 'Ghungroo', SRK Tickles Funny Bone
- News Flight delayed after 'doubts' over some objects found in checked-in baggage of passenger
- Sports Hockey Australia thanks Hockey India for bushfire donation
- Finance 5 Best Mutual Fund For Planning Child's Education
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
In the Yajur Veda it is stated
Atha Nithyo Narayanah. Dishascha Narayanah.
Vidishascha Narayanah. Oordhwam Cha Narayanah.
Adhashcha. Narayanah Anthar Bahirshcha Narayanah
Ea Vedam Sarvam Yat Bhootam Yach Bhavam.
Lord Narayana is all pervading - The whole jagat (Universe) is pervaded by Him alone' - The Self the Pure Consciousness of the meditator (Pragnana Ghana) in front. behind in between and in all the names and forms (the Jagat) is nothing but 'Consciousness'. So everything emerged out of Lord Narayana. exist in Narayana and merge back into Narayana. Just as bangles are made out of gold, exist in gold and goes back to gold when melted. Similarly the waves and its relation-less relationship with ocean. So Lord Narayana is the womb of all creations just as from 'Consciousnesses' emerge this Jagat.
In the Narayana - Atharva - Siro Upanishad it is stated - Lord Narayana is the Prathyag-Athma, the Pure Self within and is in the nature of Pranava, 'OM ' which is represented as a symbol for the Reality.
Prathyag Anandam Brahmapurusham Pranava
Swaroopm. A-Kara U-Karo Ma-Kara Ithi
Continuing the same thought it is said.
Om Namo Narayanayethi Manthro Upasako
Vaikunda bavanam Gamishyathi
Tadidam Pundareekam Vignana Ghanam
Brahmanyo Devaki Putro Brahmanyo
Madhusoodanah Brahmanyah Pundarikaksho
Brahmanyo Vishnur Uchyathea.
He who meditates on this sacred mantra reaches Vaikundha, meaning the state of Pure Consciousness which is the Light of Consciousness, the Lord Narayana within. This Light of Consciousness illumines everything. It is also Lord Krishna, son of Devaki, Madhusoodhana, Achutha, Pundarikaksha all deities worshipped by a Baktha in his Sa-guno-upasana.
Thus with the blessings and grace of Lord Narayana, the unmanifest and his Guru, the manifested form of the Lord by virtue of his Devotion and added to it his own self-effort, a disciple shall reach the state of Kaivalya says the Sruthi. .
May we all be the recipients of their blessings!