- 18 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
aedhapaadu anju pavar
None, fearing public disgrace, will venture on a project,
Without full deliberations and a clear decision.
In Thirukural, Kural 464, Thiruvalluvar emphasises on planning ahead judiciously.
Obviously, no manager of a business worth his name and reputation, will begin a project, without clear-headed planning and analytical decision. For if he does so, it will surely render himself open to the ridicule of his peers, and the reproach of the public and ultimate disgrace.
A relevant passage occurs in 'Inna Narpathu" says:
“Thoatram illaadhaan thunivu innaa"
Thiruvalluvar in Thirukural talks about 'Right Forethought' or the importance of farsightedness in life's aspects especially regarding wealth management. He stresses on clear decisions.
Thirukural by Thiruvalluvar, is a treatise on ethics to lead a fulfilling life and an important work pertaining to Tamil classical literature. Kural 464 of Thirukural talks about planning ahead with the counsel of the wise regarding wealth management and to take clear decisions. Thirukural English translation of Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation has made it accessible for a larger reading mass.